The 2016+1 EWB Baseball League Thread

thatshortguy

I believe there's a way which you can transfer the control of commissioner to another person in a league, I just don't remember how as it's been a number of years since I've done it.  It would probably have to require the old commissioner renewing the league first and then ceding power to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi there! I'm sorry for any confusion! The message on the baseball home page right now is an error we're working to correct as we speak, and registration will indeed be rolling out later on today so you can renew! We don't have an exact time to provide though, so I'd just recommend periodically checking back on the home page!

On 2/15/2018 at 10:22, thatshortguy said:

200w.webp

Seems to be fixed now

I will definitely need to be invited to the league before you can transfer commissionership over to me and then I can banish you from the league and begin dismantling your legacy.

I mean...start the draft.

No, no, you had it right the first time.  Let's put Jeter to shame.

Everyone has been renewed into the league.  @Maxx, send me what address you want the invite sent to.  From there, the New Era begins.

Early birds!  Here is the link to the league, note that stuff will change as Maxx moves the furniture around.

30 minutes ago, thatshortguy said:

No, no, you had it right the first time.  Let's put Jeter to shame.

Everyone has been renewed into the league.  @Maxx, send me what address you want the invite sent to.  From there, the New Era begins.

Early birds!  Here is the link to the league, note that stuff will change as Maxx moves the furniture around.

I've joined

I have DELETED my team.  I didn't even check my team from June through through late September and still finished third.  With the Mets being as bad as they were I just completely checked out of baseball but even in other years I rarely remain active through a whole fantasy season, I regularly  forget to tweak my lineup every day.