Summer Transfer Window 2017

Lineker

45 minutes ago, Colly said:

Or rather they're trying to keep hold of one of the leagues biggest stars for the telly money.

La Liga Chief Executive flown to and from Qatar on gold-plated jet. Reports that 'All accounts are in order' from his newly purchased superyacht in the Medditerrean.

• Like 1

I think, on the 'exotic sounding name scale', the absolute antithesis of Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior is Barry Cotter.

12 hours ago, Rooney! said:

Enough about this little Neymar transfer.

Donny Rovers have signed Rodney Kongolo on loan from Man City :w00t:

As a Feyenoord fan, and Donny follower (Lineker 2.0, ikr), this pleases me. (He's the brother of Feyenoord CB Terence Kongolo).

10 hours ago, Rooney! said:

Spent all their money on Neymar so they had to use photoshop for the Twitter reveal. 

Those fonts don't come cheap 

5 hours ago, Jericode said:

Terence moved to Monaco.

Former Feyenoord CB, you're right. :P But still, point stands, he was a big part of our winning the league last year.

2 hours ago, Lineker said:

Josh Onomah has signed a new Spurs contract and has joined Aston Villa on a season long loan. 

Apparently this is a case of Poch adapting his policy of loans because Josh really wants to play in centre midfield, not that it's a sign that his time at the club is over. I think he'll excel at Villa & I'm genuinely disappointed he won't be getting minutes at Spurs this season, but if he gets proper game time it really could be great for him. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Apparently this is a case of Poch adapting his policy of loans because Josh really wants to play in centre midfield, not that it's a sign that his time at the club is over. I think he'll excel at Villa & I'm genuinely disappointed he won't be getting minutes at Spurs this season, but if he gets proper game time it really could be great for him. 

He any good?

Robbie Keane's new manager is Teddy Sheringham. Other managers in the league include former Villa man John Gregory (Chennaiyin FC), Steve Coppell (Jamshedpur FC) and Rene Meulensteen of Kerala Blasters, who managed Fulham for about half a minute (or two and a half months, but whatever).