Summer Transfer Window 2017

Lineker

2 hours ago, Lineker said:

Griezmann has said on French TV that there is a "6 out of 10" chance that he will join Manchester United this summer. For whatever that's worth.

I like to think it's a dig at their league position. 

• Like 1

On 21/05/2017 at 11:54, Mad Jack said:

Honestly, I figure if Liverpool aren't willing on giving Karius another go - why they went for him over the likes of Timo Horn is odd - and still don't trust Mignolet, Pickford might be a great choice.

Karius had a better season than Horn last year. He'll get another chance, and rightfully so. Wouldn't be at all surprised if Klopp stuck him in from preseason to get adjusted to take the starting berth on the opening day. Honestly, a lot of his problems stemmed from him missing preseason and a fair chunk of the Premier League, so he never got a chance to acclimatise to his new surroundings or teammates. Just thrown in at the deep end. He wasn't even as bad as everyone made out.

3 minutes ago, Nerf said:

Karius had a better season than Horn last year. He'll get another chance, and rightfully so. Wouldn't be at all surprised if Klopp stuck him in from preseason to get adjusted to take the starting berth on the opening day. Honestly, a lot of his problems stemmed from him missing preseason and a fair chunk of the Premier League, so he never got a chance to acclimatise to his new surroundings or teammates. Just thrown in at the deep end. He wasn't even as bad as everyone made out.

He got injured early on, didn't he?

He did, he broke his hand pre-season.

I'd say that Liverpool are in a better position now goalkeeper wise than they have been for a bit, to be honest.

I was more shocked at the length of the contract than the wages. He'll be 59 by the end of it.