Summer Transfer Window 2017

Lineker

Given that Costa's latest wheeze is "lol, I don't care that you're fining me for missing training, I'm flying from Brazil to Madrid whether you like it or not", I suspect the only way to get him to Merseyside would be hiring a hitman to knock him out and bundle him into an air freight container.

I kinda sympathise with him to be honest, but he makes it so hard for himself. If what we're being told is true, then Chelsea haven't exactly done right by him (and vice versa of course) - and if he's not part of Chelsea's plans then I don't see why he should be expected to turn up and play for the reserves, rather than doing something that will help his own career like find a new club.

Demanding Chelsea sell him to a club he can't even play for for four months is a bit of a joke though.

2 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

done deal klaxon

2 hours ago, Jimmy said:

We have officially signed a player omg not a drill

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

Hoooooooly shit!

Never ago, nobody said:

Thanks @MDKfor that breaking news and that awesome scoop and how amazing you are and how you managed to make the deal go through plus you have lovely hair and Orient are the best

No worries, mates. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Colly said:

Better one game than signing someone who was crap at Newcastle for several seasons... 

Honestly don't know anything about him, wasn't sure if it was the one who had a bad game in the final or if it was someone else. 

Couldn't judge whether it's a good signing or not as that's literally the only game I've seen him play in.