Summer Transfer Window 2017

Lineker

Legit thought John Terry was retiring.

Now I just want him to keep dropping down the leagues. 

Yay a centre back!

9 minutes ago, Troy said:

This is mental. Somebody's clearly put the calendar on the Everton computer system forward two months, it's not even close to deadline day and we've made a signing.

That's what having a prepared Steve Walsh will do for you. So jealous that you have him now. That was the transfer of the season last year for me.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Troy said:

This is mental. Somebody's clearly put the calendar on the Everton computer system forward two months, it's not even close to deadline day and we've made a signing.

Davy Klaasen supposedly has personal terms agreed so you might actually have two signings done within a week!

52 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

Poor Pickford. Don't know why he hates himself that much to do that to himself <_<

Probably saw what Virgil van Dijk did to himself last week and thought "need to avoid that nonsense, best join a competent team" ;)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Probably saw what Virgil van Dijk did to himself last week and thought "need to avoid that nonsense, best join a competent team" ;)

Think you got competent and mediocre mixed up... :shifty:

53 minutes ago, Jericode said:

M'Baye Niang is supposedly at Everton's training ground with Davy Klaasen.

Allegedly close to a £26m deal for Klaasen and if the Echo is to be believed we've signed Niang for £16m. Scenes.

EDIT: Klaasen confirmed by the club.

Great signing is Klaassen, really happy with that. I don't know much about Niang but he looked like Watford's best player when I watched them at Chelsea last month.

All this money getting spent already suggests to me that we've already agreed to sell Lukaku.