Summer Transfer Window 2017

Lineker

In a story that absolutely hasn't been planted by his agent, global footballing superstar Moussa Sissoko is attracting interest from Barcelona and Real Madrid.

• Like 4

Tbf Julian Faubert and Thomas Gravesen somehow ended up at Real Madrid so I couldn't rule anything out. 

Levy certainly didn't play a blinder when it came to Sissoko though 

8 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

He did, just for Everton rather than Spurs. I was so relieved when he ignored Everton to go to Spurs on deadline day :lol:

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Adam said:

He did, just for Everton rather than Spurs. I was so relieved when he ignored Everton to go to Spurs on deadline day :lol:

I'll be honest when I saw Everton going after him I sent a message to my mate laughing that Everton were gonna get mugged off followed by another one saying lucky escape!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Davidmarrio said:

Tbf Julian Faubert and Thomas Gravesen somehow ended up at Real Madrid so I couldn't rule anything out. 

Tbf Thomas Gravesen wasn't utter dogshit though.

3 hours ago, Gazz said:

In a story that absolutely hasn't been planted by his agent, global footballing superstar Moussa Sissoko is attracting interest from Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Mous's agent is doing a bang up job.

• Admin

Brighton have made their first signing of the summer, bringing in German midfielder Pascal Gross from FC Ingolstadt 04, who have been relegated from the Bundesliga this season. The 25-year-old has agreed a four-year contract with Albion, and will officially join when the transfer window opens on 10th June for an undisclosed fee, subject to international clearance.

Middlesbrough have signed Luxembourg international Enes Mahmutovic: 

4 minutes ago, TCO said:

That'd make him the 2nd most expensive keeper ever. That ain't happening even with the English premium.

With the money sloshing about in the prem £30m really isn't that much.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lineker said:

Wanna bet?

I could see them hitting around the £30mil mark with add-ons, but if De Gea sets the market then recently relegated keeper with 30 league appearances should be much lower.

14 hours ago, Lineker said:

Sunderland will only consider offers of about £30m for goalkeeper Jordan Pickford, says boss David Moyes.

Damn, I was going to offer £60m. Never mind.

• Like 2