EWR Real World Update - April 2017

I based this off of PaigeTurners last update and the requests made in the March 2017 update. The only thing I did not update was the WWE Stats updates and Alter-Egos. Also, Fenix has been changed to Rey Fenix.

April 2017 Real World Update.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ny6q88ief7kvhc1/April_2017.zip

Also, I can continue to do updates as long as things that are needed are posted below. Also looking into adding Progress, Rev Pro, WCPW and ICW into the game let me know if you think that is a good idea. 

Sage Sin is meant to be a lightweight 26 year old woman and that's incorrect in PaigeTurner's last data. She should maybe also have 'Diva' ticked because she's a model as well as a wrestler.Dunno if that's enough for that stat though.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/officialpumpkinqueen/about/?ref=page_internal

http://www.modelmayhem.com/rebeccasage

12 hours ago, jmac7164 said:

Also, I can continue to do updates as long as things that are needed are posted below. Also looking into adding Progress, Rev Pro, WCPW and ICW into the game let me know if you think that is a good idea. 

I wouldn't, as EWR is specifically a North American simulator - promotions outside of North America can't really be replicated all that well in-game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Skummy said:

I wouldn't, as EWR is specifically a North American simulator - promotions outside of North America can't really be replicated all that well in-game.

I have played in all three countries and haven't noticed a difference in how they play based on country. But I may be wrong.

11 hours ago, jmac7164 said:

I have played in all three countries and haven't noticed a difference in how they play based on country. But I may be wrong.

But the promotions you mentioned are based outside of the US, Canada and Mexico and as such have a smaller audience so including them wouldn't work in an Northern American wrestling simulator, I mean the outdated Japanese companies barely work in the game.

Oh I know that they are not from USA, Canada or Mexico. i meant to say does it really make a difference if the Company is listed in the right country? And I also think that those promotions are bigger then all the "small" promotions and bigger then some of the regional ones too. But I think That instead of adding the companies I will just add the people on the roster because some of them are starting to break into the USA. @Deathlok190

1 hour ago, jmac7164 said:

Oh I know that they are not from USA, Canada or Mexico. i meant to say does it really make a difference if the Company is listed in the right country? And I also think that those promotions are bigger then all the "small" promotions and bigger then some of the regional ones too. But I think That instead of adding the companies I will just add the people on the roster because some of them are starting to break into the USA. @Deathlok190

I'd agree with adding the people on the rosters along with some others in UK promotions, as personally I think there isn't enough stars in the game to do the UK show that the WWE is rumoured to be creating.

@Deathlok190 I am going to look at the rosters for Progress, Rev Pro, ICW, WCPW and The WWE Uk Tournament. and Make sure they are all added to the game in the next two months. But I'll need help doing stats for them. So if anyone know any of those brands well I'd love the help. 

Aj styles should be much better in the ring and flashiness I mean look at this 

And Kevin Owens should be way better on the mic I mean look at this 

And this 

i mean who the hell is in charge of wwe stats Seriously, and the Rock should be 100 on the mic as well I mean look at this 

If highlight videos are good representation of a wrestlers ability then Will Ospreay and Ricochet need 100 in high flying skills, any less and you must be stupid!

Now...

Spoiler

What you have done is gone "Ithese stats are wrong, fix it", giving very little to go on, beyond edited videos, anything can look better in a highlight package. Also there has never and will never be any wrestler at any point in their career to warrent a 100 perfect stat in anything.

• Like 1

@REDDRAGONB If you would like to suggest a change for stats. Can you please format it like this

Spoiler

- Aiden English - raise stats to: B: 63, S: 50, T: 68, C: 80
- AJ Styles - raise overness to 93
- Alexa Bliss - raise brawl to 50
- Alicia Fox - raise charisma to 69
- Baron Corbin - raise charisma to 75
- Becky Lynch - raise charisma to 70
- Big Cass - raise charisma to 78
- Bray Wyatt - raise over to 91
- Brian Kendrick - raise brawl to 58
- Chris Jericho - over to 91
- Dana Brooke - charisma to 68
- Enzo Amore - speed to 45
- Fandango - B: 64, C: 80
- Heath Slater - B: 73, C: 82
- Hideo Itami - C: 64, S: 66
- Jack Gallagher - B: 58, C: 80
- James Ellsworth - C: 73
- Kane - C: 84
- Liv Morgan - S: 45
- Mojo Rawley - C: 74, B: 66
- Natalya - C: 68
- Nikki Cross - C: 66, B: 54
- Ric Flair - Over 88
- Roman Reigns - B: 84
- Sami Zayn - C: 80, B: 70
- Samoa Joe - C: 81
- Shane McMahon - C: 90
- Simon Gotch - B: 60, T: 74
- Stephanie McMahon - C: 90
- Summer Rae - C: 75
- Tajiri - S: 68
- The Miz - B: 75
- TJ Perkins - C: 74, T: 78
- Tye Dillinger - B: 66
- Tyler Breeze - B: 58, S: 70

TAG TEAM:
- Increase Enzo and Cass's, and The Ascension's experience to 40
- Deactivate Owens and Jericho

It allows me to read it quicker so I will be able to put the update up on the 1st of the month. 

Also, This was my first update and I didn't touch the stats of any wrestlers so I would prefer if you didn't spam the thread with video's that do not have any relevance to stats changes thanks you.  

4 hours ago, REDDRAGONB said:

The only way you can make this right is if you listen to me or ask me for help please... thank you

I've read everything you wrote and understand you are not happy with the current system in which the workers stats are formulated. I am interested to hear the suggestions you have for the above mentioned workers and many others if you have the time.
But I'll need a couple of things to make it easier to work with.
1. Could you write is out in the form that jmac has provide with suggestions,
2. Delete what you just wrote out and close this thread.
3. Hop on over to the TEWR thread and re write what you just did in a form that is easily read by the creators there and have valid points to back up these claims.

Not every suggestion will be used, but within reason most will be taken into consideration, compromised, and possibly integrated to the game.
TheWho puts countless hours into the work he does on those updates to keep them as realistic and feasible as he can. He is not the only one either. Bill from EWR past was the same. More recently Paige Turner, and a few others in between.
All you've done is taken what they have done and told them to shove all the work up their arses.

Another option would be to tell us which game specifically you have the issue with, we can try and set you up with a blank template and you can recreate the scenario that is based upon  your suggested changes.

Remember to be fair across all workers because no one will play a game with only 15 workers in it.

Please enjoy your stay with us in the TEWR thread. Please don't venture to other parts of the board. You will not be considered a martyr.

Edited by Rocky

@REDDRAGONB - given that you have referred to "Menace" being rated out of 100, and elsewhere to a "C+ rating", I believe you are posting in the wrong thread. In EWR, "Menacing" is only measured by a single tick box, it's in TEW that it's on a sliding scale, and where stats can be given "grades" rather than numerical values.

• Like 1

A few other comments on recent posts - though I'll reiterate that I believe @REDDRAGONB has inadvertently posted in the wrong thread, and is actually referring to the TEW update, not the EWR update.

I disagree with TheWho87's assertion that no one has ever been good enough to warrant a stat of 100 in anything; it's been an awfully long time since I used it, but I would suspect that Adam Ryland's original data included a couple of 100 stats. I don't see a "100" stat in EWR (or TEW, for that matter) as representing "perfection", as it's still possible that wrestlers with 100 stats can have off nights - it just represents that they are in the absolute upper echelon of that style in the world. If the game did not intend anyone to be able to attain the "perfection" of a 100 rating, the option wouldn't be there.

REDDRAGONB's comments on menace and flashiness, as I mentioned before, suggests to me that these comments are intended for the TEW update, not EWR, as menace is not rated on a sliding scale in EWR, and there is no "flashiness" stat. Moose, by the EWR definition of the "Menacing" stat likely does not warrant that box being ticked.

Brock Lesnar's mat skills - again "mat skills" is a TEW stat, not EWR, don't really have any bearing on his NCAA background. Within TEW or EWR, these skills refer to how well the worker can perform in that style of pro-wrestling match, and while Lesnar's capable of a good mat-based match, a rating of 100 would be place him as the best in the world in that category, and I don't think anyone can reasonably make that argument.

You reference the Strength stat but, again, that refers to TEW not EWR. This could also refer to most of your suggestions - not knowing off-hand what Lesnar's strength stat is currently or how it compares to anyone else's in the game, just saying "it should be 100" isn't helpful. The game needs to be balanced and proportionate, if you think Lesnar's strength is too low, what is that in relation to? Who in the game has higher strength stats than Lesnar, and are they deserved?

I mean if you actually put THESE type of stats including will osprey and richohet people would actually be INTERESTED in not only playing the game but finding out who these talented guys are in REAL LIFE..

I think you're massively overestimating the appeal of a decade old freeware text-based wrestling game if you think people are playing it unaware who some of the most famous names in wrestling are.

you would raise both the wrestling and game business up to another level but your just another vince mch Mahon who burries good talent like taker, cena, cm punk, Bruno sammartino, rock, Kane, triple h, Goldberg, Steve Austin, hulk hogan, Andre the giant.. for Sami zayns, Neville, reigns, Rollins, brock, Aj styles, nakamura, Finn Balor, Zack sabre junior, hideo Itami,(I bet you don't even know who that is idiot) Ambrose, Rey mysterio, dolph ziggler!!! Screw all these Indy midgets I mentioned and assholes they have killed the damn WRESTLING BUSSINESS!! 

I have no idea where you're going with this. You think Vince McMahon "buried" a list of some of the most famous, successful wrestlers to ever work for him in favour of an arbitrary list of names, at least two of whom you've been praising in this thread? How have any of these people "killed the wrestling business"? I really don't understand your point.

Oh and don't even bother replying with your Indy thick head screw all of you ungodly ungrateful pieces of crap!! I would be the most popular wrestler alive if it was God's will....

Have you ever been to a wrestling training school? That will tend to get you rather further towards becoming the most popular wrestler alive than just hoping on God's will. It's a very demanding job, that requires an awful lot of commitment and hard work.

Overall, try and calm down on the insults, they're not helpful and most un-Christian of you. Listen to people's advice and feedback, try and stay on topic, and make sure you're posting in the most relevant thread for your needs :)

• Like 6

I have a feeling that he started focused on EWR but when I made my comment he decided to take shots specifically at my TEW database since comments made matches with my data but thats giving it the benefit of doubt.

I don't want to fan the flames so won't make any more comments on the issue since most of what I would have said has already been covered.