EWR Real World Update - April 2017

I was thinking just a handful, not a whole lot- just guys who haven't been active in years, etc. Bills updates before I took over were painfully bloated with workers and with all the up and coming names in the world, I want to keep the game as modern as possible. Im looking to add a few guys from the UK that are starting to make a name for themselves stateside.

Perhaps it's time to retire guys like HBK, Bret, Batista, etc. If we're keeping it modern, these guys might have to go.

- Rename Johnny Yuma to YUMA
- Rename Johnny Goodtime to Kevin Martenson
- Add Oliver Grimsly to CWFH as a heel, either with Weirdo or Gothic
- Turn Tyler Bateman face with Man On A Mission as his gimmick
- Peter Avalon's gimmick should be set to Arrogant
- Add Kevin Condron (Snowflake) to CWFH as a non-wrestler with a Staff Member gimmick
- Add Dylan Bostic to CWFH
- Maybe remove Morty Lipschitz and Stu Stone. Neither have been around in a while from what I've seen.
- YUMA is the new CZW Wired Champion. Perhaps add him to CZW?
- Add Levi Shapiro to CWFH and up his overness to 25
- Buddy Royal should be added to the game

Spoiler

Name: Buddy Royal
Short Name: Royal
Nationality: American
Birthmonth: Unknown
Weight: Lightweight
Wages: $5,000
Employer #1: CWFH
Disposition: Heel
Position: Lower Midcarder
Gimmick: High Society
Stats: 55/41/53/55/49/25/60/85/85 
Ticked: None
Primary Finisher: Figure Four Leglock (Submission)
Secondary Finisher: Figure Four Leglock (Submission)

- Add the team of Levi Shapiro and Buddy Royal (The Classic Connection) with an experience of 20. Make their finisher the Decapitation Elbow

Removing HBK,Bret,Batista, etc is ridiculous when half of them still appear and/or do events. Batista especially since he's only a couple years removed from being in the main event of WM and could easily do it again.

• Like 1

As someone who recently went through and deleted over 1700 workers from my database, it really sucks. But seeing as you will only do a few it should be fine.

Japanese workers. Way too many for a game that cannot run a Japanese promotion. I know they are popular workers but they make up about 10% of the list and close to 50% of them probably won't even be noticed missing. Granted, they'd mostly be in there for the "Tours" but how many of those promotions still run? May cut a few of the lower end workers.

Non-Wrestlers. So many that will not be used. How many people are going to hire Celeste Bonin, Dustin Cutler etc when they can't be used as announcers or really for any purpose but angles here and there. I wouldn't consider them "Authority types". Possibly clear some of them up.

Lower end workers who have nothing that can help propel your company or themselves. Low Stats. Near no charisma. Not one redeeming factor. Maybe a $2000 wage but that'll be a waste of $2000 if used. Possibly clean this up.

These are just simple suggestions. I have no problems with the way the data is at the moment. Possibly putting a cap of 2000 workers would work. For every one after that you add, remove one.

Celeste is a bad example. She's pretty popular and I imagine a lot of people use her and just edit her back to a wrestler.

If you can't tell I'm still really against removing people. The data being as extensive as it is with workers is a huge draw to me. Just being able to find anyone I want in the game is awesome.