Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jmac7164

***spoilers***
EWR Real World Update - April 2017

Topic will be automatically locked at 23:00

41 posts in this topic

Again, the stats you have listed appear to be for TEW. Many of the categories you have listed do not exist in EWR. You appear to be posting in the wrong thread.

Well I have a new favourite poster of all time.

6 people like this

REDRAGONB is officially the Scott Steiner of this board.

i will i just wished they were more passionate about the game like me, so that everyone would get correct stats without even asking.. unfortunately thanks to mr who people are gonna think jerry lawler is better on the mic than kevin owens which is a DAMN SHAME

9 minutes ago, REDDRAGONB said:

i will i just wished they were more passionate about the game like me, so that everyone would get correct stats without even asking.. unfortunately thanks to mr who people are gonna think jerry lawler is better on the mic than kevin owens which is a DAMN SHAME

You are in the wrong thread, as has been stated many times now.

THANKS

3 minutes ago, Troy said:

You are in the wrong thread, as has been stated many times now.

Thanks, now he is going to be bringing this shit to my thread.

1 person likes this

Just now, TheWho87 said:

Thanks, now he is going to be bringing this shit to my thread.

I mean, I'd feel bad but if he's going to do it, he should do it in the right thread at least. :P 

Well really, he mentioned TEW 2013 - the free game in a series that he is so passionate about.

All of this is well and funny, never seen anyone like this REDDRAGONB character, but it's not fair on @TheWho87 to be getting criticism when he puts in a shit load of work to make our games fun and realistic to play.

5 people like this

I'm not any good at stats, but does anyone want to give it a go putting something together for Darby Allin?

He's become a big part of EVOLVE lately, I think he's passed due for an addition to the game.

Edited by Cauchi19
spelling erros
1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Apsham said:

Well really, he mentioned TEW 2013 - the free game in a series that he is so passionate about.

TEW 2005 is the free game, not 2013, unless I missed something.

2 hours ago, Skummy said:

TEW 2005 is the free game, not 2013, unless I missed something.

treehouse-of-horror-v11.png?w=655

This is the most discussion in an EWR Update thread for quite sometime and it wasn't even about EWR.
SMH

1 person likes this

Just playing around with the data for a WWE Scenario came across A couple of theings.

Re-add Akira Tozawa to WWE
Correct Drew McIntyre's name spelling and change his short name to McIntyre
Change James Ellsworth's gimmick to Lackey

Add Cathy Kelley to Staff. Producer. Age 28. Birthday: September. Talent: 73
Add Charly Caruso to Staff. Producer. Age 29 Birthday: July. Talent 75
Add Mike Rome to Staff. Producer. Age 35 Birthday: October Talent 73
(I think these guys were in before. Haven't checked. Not sure.)

Noting the data is set up for a April 1st start I didn't mention Championship changes or Roster changes due to Shake Up Drafts/debuts.

15 hours ago, Rocky said:

This is the most discussion in an EWR Update thread for quite sometime and it wasn't even about EWR.
SMH

I'm glad I took a break this month. Lol.

i have been working on my updates and I plan to release my update for May on Monday.

4 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By TheWho87
      Here is the update for April, this is set up post WrestleMania so everything that happened on the show would be included, there are two other changes I addedd since they seemed logical, adding the WWN title and champion and a title change regarding new WWE talent, beyond that the main changes this month have been updating stats, I've passed the half way mark so shouldd be all downhill from here. There are some new gimmicks as I finally finished sorting out the gimmick file, I converted Fun Babyface to a series of Comic Relief gimmicks, that was the main use of the gimmick anyway, I've also converted and expanded Full Blooded Italian to a series of Ethnic Stereotype gimmicks, should cover any type of gimmick that plays on an OTT ethnic stereotype in a different way to foreigner. Beyond that I haven't updated much beyond what's been mentioned in the threads and the typical updates for the month.
      Also before @JohnnyNitro inevitably comments to add it, I did not add Impact's UK TV deal to April's update because it starts towards the end of the month, It will be added for the May update when it will be airing on the broadcasters.
      I suggest downloading the graphics pack as it includes the new NXT titles.
      Enjoy

Database: April 2017
      Graphics: April 2017
      Workers: January 2017 (Photobucket)

Frequently Asked Questions
      Why is [Promotion] closed when they are active?
      Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.
      Helpful Guidelines
      Personality Templates
      How to Install a Mod and Picture Packs in TEW 2016
    • By TheWho87
      Here is the update for March, once again early as I am going to be busy tomorrow, anyway the major update this month once again has been workers stats, as mentioned last month I was working on updating stats based on how they appeared in the search options and have updated most workers from decent ratings and higher, for the past couple of week I've focused on active wrestlers and I plan to continue doing this until I've updated all active workers, I'll then move onto areas until its all finished. Beyond that I haven't updated much beyond the typical updates for the month.
      Enjoy

Database: March 2017
      Graphics: March 2017
      Workers: January 2017

Due to how slow the game runs with more promotions active, I have included active promotions but have them closed, to identify these they have their opening date and closed date the same. To activate the promotion simply remove the closed date. They may also have their titles histories included, if they do you need to go into "Title Lineages" and remove their most recent record (identified with a "= -" or "= - #" before their record name). You can then activate the title (all closed promotions titles are retired) and then set the champion if they are under contract.
      Helpful Guidelines
      Personality Templates
    • By Paige Turner
      Alright, EWB Universe. I apologize about the delay..... Here is my real world update for March '17. I want to thank @Stratosfaction for releasing an update to hold you guys over until i released mine. Beyond Wrestling and Wrestle Pro has been added to this update, along with TNA Wrestling being renamed to Impact Wrestling.The roster for Impact Wrestling has been updated according to the tapings from last week, so ****Spoilers Ahead****. I also have updated Logo, Banner, & KyKy Picture packs as well. Thank you for your patience and I promise that i'll be on time next month. I'm going to do the same thing I did last year and release my April update the weekend after Wrestlemania, that way any cNXT Call-ups, debuts, etc. are reflected.
      Thank you and as always, 
      Happy Playing.

March 2017 Real World Update
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/gewu33bjo4g7u86/DATA.zip
      March 2017 Logo Pack
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/alxhvmjszf4947g/LOGOS.zip
      March 2017 Banner Pack
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/41wo0oy66m99634/BANNERS.zip
      March 2017 KyKy Picture Pack
      http://www.mediafire.com/file/5ll7765fzo6mwsj/PICS.zip
    • By Paige Turner
      Hello EWB Universe, Paige Turner back again with my long overdue monthly update. I apologize for the long wait as I have been busy being a new father. I have updated most of the Japanese touring commitments and in the process of completing it. This upload is a little different then my old ones as I did not get the chance to compress the files in WinZip, instead I just uploaded the data folder from my game onto MediaFire. There is no Alter file included as the one I use is blank. If you need a file, please download one from my previous updates. I apologize about the long wait and I hope you all enjoy. If you guys have any questions or comments, please leave them below.
      Thanks and Happy Playing.
      FEBRUARY 2017 UPDATE:
      https://www.mediafire.com/folder/alkls1fvrmiyy/DATA

• By TheWho87
      Here is the update for February, its a little early as I may be busy tomorrow and getting out early is more logical than later, anyway first off the major update this month has been workers stats, unlike previous months where I've been updating rosters and then stats based on those rosters, this month I've been doing workers based on their skill levels and I've been able to get more done than usual so I'm going to be working to this format for the foreseeable future. Unfortunately beyond that I haven't updated much beyond the typical updates for the month.
      You may want to update the following worker picture names from January's pack
      - Charly_Manson to Sharlie_Rockstar
      - Fenix to Rey_Fenix
      - Pentagon_Jr to Penta_el_Zero_M
      Enjoy

Database: February 2017
      Graphics: February 2017
      Workers: January 2017

Helpful Guidelines
      Personality Templates