EWR Real World Update - April 2017

Again, the stats you have listed appear to be for TEW. Many of the categories you have listed do not exist in EWR. You appear to be posting in the wrong thread.

9 minutes ago, REDDRAGONB said:

i will i just wished they were more passionate about the game like me, so that everyone would get correct stats without even asking.. unfortunately thanks to mr who people are gonna think jerry lawler is better on the mic than kevin owens which is a DAMN SHAME

You are in the wrong thread, as has been stated many times now.

I'm not any good at stats, but does anyone want to give it a go putting something together for Darby Allin?

He's become a big part of EVOLVE lately, I think he's passed due for an addition to the game.

Edited by Cauchi19
spelling erros
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Apsham said:

Well really, he mentioned TEW 2013 - the free game in a series that he is so passionate about.

TEW 2005 is the free game, not 2013, unless I missed something.

Just playing around with the data for a WWE Scenario came across A couple of theings.

Re-add Akira Tozawa to WWE
Correct Drew McIntyre's name spelling and change his short name to McIntyre
Change James Ellsworth's gimmick to Lackey

Add Cathy Kelley to Staff. Producer. Age 28. Birthday: September. Talent: 73
Add Charly Caruso to Staff. Producer. Age 29 Birthday: July. Talent 75
Add Mike Rome to Staff. Producer. Age 35 Birthday: October Talent 73
(I think these guys were in before. Haven't checked. Not sure.)

Noting the data is set up for a April 1st start I didn't mention Championship changes or Roster changes due to Shake Up Drafts/debuts.

On 4/25/2017 at 18:53, Rocky said:

This is the most discussion in an EWR Update thread for quite sometime and it wasn't even about EWR.
SMH

I'm glad I took a break this month. Lol.

i have been working on my updates and I plan to release my update for May on Monday.

Thank you to @jmac7164 for his hard work  while I took an uxexpected break (blame work, haha). I will be back bigger, stronger, faster!!!!!

• Like 4

On 4/21/2017 at 22:17, jmac7164 said:

Oh I know that they are not from USA, Canada or Mexico. i meant to say does it really make a difference if the Company is listed in the right country? And I also think that those promotions are bigger then all the "small" promotions and bigger then some of the regional ones too. But I think That instead of adding the companies I will just add the people on the roster because some of them are starting to break into the USA. @Deathlok190

With the UK promotions, would it be likely that the closest way to get the same basic effect of a UK promotion would be to mark them as Canadian promotions instead?

Canada has some connections to the United Kingdom as it is anyway, so it's about as close to getting the spirit of the law as there could be with a game as old as EWR is.

The game loads fine, especially compared to the old updates. I wouldn't remove anyone. With how popular By2G games are everyone probably gets some use.