Belt requests

Hardcore3

I've done some really crap versions of some belts and was wondering if you guys could help clean them up or even make them better. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

zUHcTCl.png

kZ8BLLm.png

bANA73d.jpg

Also is someone able to create a front on, realistic version of this? Possibly with parts that I can use on WWE 2K17 as well. Preferably with a modern WWE logo though

NFMyxeZ.jpg

Edited by Hardcore3

What exactly are you looking for in these belts? The ones you have look pretty nice already.

11 hours ago, =BK= said:

What exactly are you looking for in these belts? The ones you have look pretty nice already.

With the first one maybe just taking out the name plate, making the red on the side plates gold and and/or making the diamonds a gold colour so it looks less copy/pasted haha. The tag belt I would like it to be an actual oval shape and the womens belt is really patchy and the Women's Championship logo looks out out place. Also open to other changes that others might think of.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
23 hours ago, Hardcore3 said:

Another random request for help with a belt. Is someone able to make the black parts of the planet in the middle red like the outside ones? Also can you do another one where the planets are black instead of red? Thank you

zzfFzLl.png

f6c53fe314f8e220df8f618e5ec82a03.png
I'll try the black version later. Need to find a much higher quality version of the WWE Championship to clean that bit up.

**EDIT.
Tried rebuilding the belt from scratch. ehhhhh. you pick xD

de372c2260ddda92b85ab0a21a3ce5af.png1c61d7a00eba28d1b1c4e1bf3311d684.png

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Another random request. Could I get this Aiden English on kyky with these phantom of the opera masks please?

aiden_english_smackdownlive_2017_png_by_phantom_der-oper_maske-weisse_gesichts_m5188dU9wWGL._UL1500_.jpg

And if possible, Erick Rowan as a creepy clown. Nothing too excessive. I'm thinking a red nose and something around the eyes. Similar to the photo I've put below it. If you could whiten his eyes like hers too that would be amazing.

8377fe5407ea26d8cdb810d34fcbb730.pnghqdefault.jpg

8 hours ago, Hardcore3 said:

And if possible, Erick Rowan as a creepy clown. Nothing too excessive. I'm thinking a red nose and something around the eyes. If you could whiten his eyes like hers too that would be amazing.

8377fe5407ea26d8cdb810d34fcbb730.png

1bb0e6c3d3fc963d207d6c62fac882f9.jpgb2980357db534396a3c126a61602015a.jpgc095a6c2d54a11309ddddd80b512b9bb.png
e725347091b56c3162479f912ed1466a.png
If I can be bothered later, I might do Aiden English.

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Can someone please attempt to create a logo for my new WWE show 205 Underground? Basically I was thinking the Lucha Underground logo with 205 instead of Lucha in the black and red colours and the same for the 205 Live logo with with Underground instead of Live in purple and orange. That was really difficult to type.

Also @Rocky do you think you could have a go at the Aiden English edit if you have some free time? Thank you