The New Mafia Waiting List Thread (now with 100% more democracy!)

Alright kiddies, let's get this started.  This is going to be the thread where you say "hey I want to run a mafia game based on [insert whatever here]" and then I'll add you to the list and then when it's your turn (or you are the chose game) you get to run it.

Here's the current waiting list of games:

1. Arrow/Flash Mafia II - Ace

2. Hulk Hogan's PastaMafia - Maxx (17 players) READY

3. Sherlock Holmes Mafia - DFF

4. Recess: The Mafia - Cloudy

5. Futurama: Mafia of Interest I - Azazel READY

6. WWF Royal Rumble 2001 - Harsh (20-30 players) READY

7. The 100 Mafia/American Gods - Nerf

8. Marcos' As Yet Untitled Super Out There Mafia - Marcos READY

9. ECW Guilty as Charged 2001 Mafia - Essa (18 players)

10. Pixar Animation Mafia 3 - Ben

11. Homestar Runner Mafia - Josh (13 players) READY

12. Chaotic Mafia of Chaos - Darnez (15-21 players) READY

13. Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines - ORO (13 players) READY

14. Dog Mafia - RPS (19 players) READY

15. Danganronpa: Mafia of Hope, Lynches of Despair - TEOL (16 players)

16. "What The Hell Is Going On?" Mafia - Meacon (13 players) READY

17. Community Mafia - LittleDaniel

• Like 4

Alright, so that's everybody that I saw.  I'm not gonna have a chance to go through the Discussion Thread until tomorrow (unless work is super slow tonight), so I'll wait until then to actually start the poll.  That way, if I missed someone they have some time to let me know.

I'll be doing a Sherlock Homes themed game a little down the line. Not yet ready, and no idea of game size yet. 

Gotcha on there @DFF, lemme know when you're ready/you know how many players you're looking at.

Which begs the question -- are we splitting this up by game size?  I feel like right now we can't sustain more than two games going at once (and even that I think could possibly be a stretch considering how much activity WestWorld had at the end), so if we're choosing one game chronologically and one game by poll I don't know if there's any way to split it up by size at this point.  Like, as of now there's only three games going into the poll, so I don't think we need to be splitting it up.  If we had a bunch of games going into the poll then maybe we could do one small game and one large (around 15 being the cut-off?), but for now I don't think it is necessary.  But I welcome any input in how to run this!

Also, if there's any mods reading this, could I get a sticky?  Not that the sign-up forum is super active or anything, just to make this more visible.

I am all in on the The Thing.

Also might as well put the next SDMmafia at the end of the list.

I finally had some down time at work so I went through the Discussion thread and got all the games in order.  I also noticed two people, @Ace and @Darnez FC 2017who called dibs (for Arrow/Flash II and Knights of the Old Mafia II respectively) but didn't get in this past poll.  Sorry!  Didn't see you when I made the poll.  I've got you both in the correct spots now in the waiting list.

And for everybody on the list, lemme know when your game is ready to play.  That way, next time there's a poll I can start it right away with everyone who is ready.  Currently, I only have Maxx and Troy as ready to go.

Don't forget to add Cranky Vince The Mafia, which will be ready to go when my turn comes up.

• Like 2