EWR Real World Update May 2017

A Basic update from my previous update. 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9km5bd7dlymr7v4/May2017_(2).zip

Changes made

Spoiler

@Haydenism 's recommendations from the last threads CWFH have all been added

@I Don't Mind 's recommendations from the march thread about stats for WWE rosters

Simon Gotch and Tajiri have been removed from WWE

Kane has been changed to Non-Wrestler due to him running for mayor of Knoxville county 

Jeff and Matt Hardy have been added to WWE. 

WWE champions are up-to-date as of May 6th, 2017

Edit: Kurt Angle added to WWE

Edit: Mick Foley Removed from WWE

Edit: Brand Split has been fixed. 

Edit: 205 Live is now its own brand

Edit: Bollywood Boys changed to The Singh Brothers

Edit: Gurv Shira is now Sunil Singh: A Lower Midcard Heel Lackey

Edit: Harv Shira is now Samir Singh: A Lower Midcard Heel Lackey

Edit: Akira Tozawa as added back to WWE (Not Sure why he was missing)

Disclaimer 

Can we please keep any recommendations civil. Thanks. Will also be posting a list of Wrestlers that I plan on adding to the next update (Mainly UK talent)  

*Edit was made because of missed changes. 

Talent that stats are needed for

Spoiler

Sammy Guervara

Jordan Len-X

Flip Gordon

James Castle

Josh Bodom

Morgan Webster

Wild Boar

Joe Coffey

Kenny Williams

Paul Robinson

James Davis

Rob Lynch

TK Cooper

Travis Banks

Alex Dieter Jr

WALTER

Jinny

BT Gunn

Joe Hendry

Nathan Cruz

• Like 2

So I have Decided I am going to Add Progress, Rev Pro and ICW to the game along with a bunch of workers from the UK. I'll be posting two links each time My Full Game with extra promotions and one without the UK Promotions. 

So Far I have Added 6 Workers and would Like some Feedback on their stats 

Spoiler

Morgan Webster 60/65/45/60/60/45/45/85/85

Joe Coffey 50/35/50/60/60/45/55/85/85

TK Cooper 40/30/45/60/60/45/45/85/85

Travis Banks 40/35/45/60/60/50/40/85/85

Jinny 30/22/40/60/60/40/46/85/85

Nathan Cruz 55/30/60/60/60/45/45/85/85

Thanks for any feed back. 

On 5/10/2017 at 12:56, jmac7164 said:

@Voyeur So are Edge and Christian but they aren't under WWE to keep the roster smaller and focused to the on TV Product.  

Just a note on this. WWE have 173 workers signed to the promotion in game as of the April(?) update. That's almost 3 times the amount it needs to run a successful promotion.
The addition of a few non-workers here and there, whether they are in or not, is not going to affect the product in any way.
I'm not saying I'm against the way you're doing things, it's more of "does it need to be done".

• Like 1

On 5/9/2017 at 16:53, jmac7164 said:

So I have Decided I am going to Add Progress, Rev Pro and ICW to the game along with a bunch of workers from the UK. I'll be posting two links each time My Full Game with extra promotions and one without the UK Promotions. 

So Far I have Added 6 Workers and would Like some Feedback on their stats 

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for any feed back. 

You were told in the last thread by a couple people why you shouldn't add those UK promotions and you're just doing it anyway? Why even post a thread for suggestions and feedback  if you're just going to do whatever you want?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, =BK= said:

You were told in the last thread by a couple people why you shouldn't add those UK promotions and you're just doing it anyway? Why even post a thread for suggestions and feedback  if you're just going to do whatever you want?

I wanted to add the UK workers so that people who want to use them can use them. But because of the negative opinion by people is why is decided I am going to also post a file without most of the UK Talent to keep the roster smaller.

10 hours ago, Hardcore3 said:

EWR is fantasy booking though, not current TV booking. I honestly think you've taken too much out of these games. The old version ran fine after you started a new game.

I haven't removed anything from the game. Only added. 

On 5/12/2017 at 02:51, jmac7164 said:

I wanted to add the UK workers so that people who want to use them can use them. But because of the negative opinion by people is why is decided I am going to also post a file without most of the UK Talent to keep the roster smaller.

I don't think the addition of UK talent was the issue, rather, it was the addition of UK promotions. Personally, I would like to see the British workers added to both files as it'd help in finding a lot of British talent for save files

• Like 2

Io Shirai and Kairi Hojo - Japanese female wrestlers, are both going to WWE.
Sami Callihan is now head of CZW's creative team, so if he doesn't have a booker check mark, he should now.
Adam Cole (Bay-Bay) is getting ready to head over to the WWE too.

On 5/16/2017 at 16:15, jmac7164 said:

@Qwernst Will add the Women. Adam Cole won't be added unless it's confirmed he is going to WWE. Since apparently he still might go to NJPW instead.

I'd wait on Shirai and Hojo. Pretty sure they were under Lucha Underground deals. They wouldn't be on air as Black Lotus Triad members if they weren't... Remember the Hernandez issues?

One thing that could make it official: WWE officials asked Hojo to no longer use the Elbow Drop as her finisher since Bayley is using it as one of her signature moves.

16 hours ago, mkpunk said:

I'd wait on Shirai and Hojo. Pretty sure they were under Lucha Underground deals. They wouldn't be on air as Black Lotus Triad members if they weren't... Remember the Hernandez issues?

Shirai and Hojo are confirmed to be coming they have a few dates left in Japan but are coming. Their Lucha Underground deals might not have been exclusive.  

1 hour ago, contador9 said:

These guys need to be created and added to the Chikara roster:

Cajun Crawdad

Jeremy Leary

Officer Bruno Meloni

Merlok

Razerhawk/Nytehawk/Silverhawk

The Whisper

Also, can't seem to find Mr. Azerbaijan either.

Do you have stats for these guys? I'd like to help but I have never watched a full chikara match in my life. 

5 hours ago, contador9 said:

These guys need to be created and added to the Chikara roster:

Cajun Crawdad

Jeremy Leary

Officer Bruno Meloni

Merlok

Razerhawk/Nytehawk/Silverhawk

The Whisper

Also, can't seem to find Mr. Azerbaijan either.

Mr. Azerbaijan is in the game but he isn't...

Spoiler

Azerbaijan is Chucky T