EWR Real World Update May 2017

Cien is just a nickname. It doesn't matter if they place it before or in the middle of his name.

It will fall under the same thing as "Gentleman" Jack Gallagher which hasn't and/or won't be changed. The only time I can see it happening in in the case of 'Broken' Matt Hardy because it's literally a different character where as the others are just names and the same character.

1 hour ago, davcarst said:

Do you plan on adding the UK talent to the NXT roster and creating the WWE UK Championship?

That's a hard thing to decide upon. NXT isn't actually "Playable" in these data sets as they are a developmental roster. Admittedly, most people probably do alter it so they can also book NXT in their games. I don't even think WWE Network is in the data yet either. Only shows on WWE atm are RAW and Smackdown Live. no NXT, no 205 Live.
Adding the talent on an open contract to NXT will work but adding the at this point is of no use as the UK Show will likely not be added to the data in the near future.
The same goes for the NXT titles.

On 5/24/2017 at 16:56, Rocky said:

That's a hard thing to decide upon. NXT isn't actually "Playable" in these data sets as they are a developmental roster. Admittedly, most people probably do alter it so they can also book NXT in their games. I don't even think WWE Network is in the data yet either. Only shows on WWE atm are RAW and Smackdown Live. no NXT, no 205 Live.
Adding the talent on an open contract to NXT will work but adding the at this point is of no use as the UK Show will likely not be added to the data in the near future.
The same goes for the NXT titles.

Yeah, I noticed. I'm a newbie. Just bought the game. Hopefully it's addressed to include NXT Championships, and Network programming. Most UK wrestlers are under open WWE contracts, so I was a little surprised they weren't put in NXT (developmental).

5 hours ago, davcarst said:

Yeah, I noticed. I'm a newbie. Just bought the game. Hopefully it's addressed to include NXT Championships, and Network programming. Most UK wrestlers are under open WWE contracts, so I was a little surprised they weren't put in NXT (developmental).

"Bought"? EWR is free. Did you buy TEW?

Quickly threw together a split data for anyone who wants it. Set up for a June start date.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/eq5fi3ggrm9ce88/split-june-17.rar

Spoiler

RAW

TV: Monday Night RAW - Monday night
      Main Event - Thursday Evening
Belts - Are all RAW Exclusives (Not Cruiserweight)
Events - No event listed for February or October.
All RAW Superstars on Written contracts - NXT/Performance Center on open contracts

Smackdown Live

TV: Smackdown Live - Tuesday night
       Superstars - Friday Evening
Belts - Are all Smackdown Live Exclusives
Events - No event listed for March or September
All Smackdown Live Superstars on Written contracts - NXT/Performance Center on open contracts

NXT

TV: NXT - Wednesday Evening
      205 Live - Tuesday Late night
Belts - Are all NXT Exclusives including WWE UK & WWE Cruiserweight Championships
Events - Current listed are the Takeover events prior to the BIG 4 of WWE Schedule
All NXT and 205 Live Superstars are on open contracts.
                   205 are not contracted to RAW or Smackdown and are exclusive to NXT.

I can't think of anything else atm,

A few things I came across while creating the data and just in case they haven't been addressed or amended.

• Fix Drew McIntyre spelling. Change his short name to McIntyre
  • Change Billie-Kay gimmick to Prima Donna or bitch. No idea why it was Goth.
  • Change Kurt Angle gimmick to People's Boss. Authority figure doesn't work for faces.
  • Add Sean Maluta to WWE Developmental
  • Add WWE UK roster to WWE Developmental on open contracts (Not too worried about this one at the this time).
  • Raise Jinder Mahal over to 81 and change him to Upper Midcard. (this way the game recognises him as a formidable champion.)

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 1

CZW Spoilers:

Spoiler

Davey Richards is the new World Champ, so add to CZW on an open contract and make CZW World champion

http://www.czwrestling.com/2017/05/27/new-czw-world-champion/

also CCK (Chris Brookes and Kid Lykos) are the new CZW Tag Team champions, both need adding and making the new champs

http://www.czwrestling.com/2017/05/26/new-czw-tag-team-champions/

On 28/05/2017 at 03:08, Rocky said:

Quickly threw together a split data for anyone who wants it. Set up for a June start date.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jajw0qfjh36ernv/split-june-17.rar?dl=0

Reveal hidden contents

RAW

TV: Monday Night RAW - Monday night
      Main Event - Thursday Evening
Belts - Are all RAW Exclusives (Not Cruiserweight)
Events - No event listed for February or October.
All RAW Superstars on Written contracts - NXT/Performance Center on open contracts

Smackdown Live

TV: Smackdown Live - Tuesday night
       Superstars - Friday Evening
Belts - Are all Smackdown Live Exclusives
Events - No event listed for March or September
All Smackdown Live Superstars on Written contracts - NXT/Performance Center on open contracts

NXT

TV: NXT - Wednesday Evening
      205 Live - Tuesday Late night
Belts - Are all NXT Exclusives including WWE UK & WWE Cruiserweight Championships
Events - Current listed are the Takeover events prior to the BIG 4 of WWE Schedule
All NXT and 205 Live Superstars are on open contracts.
                   205 are not contracted to RAW or Smackdown and are exclusive to NXT.

I can't think of anything else atm,

A few things I came across while creating the data and just in case they haven't been addressed or amended.

• Fix Drew McIntyre spelling. Change his short name to McIntyre
  • Change Billie-Kay gimmick to Prima Donna or bitch. No idea why it was Goth.
  • Change Kurt Angle gimmick to People's Boss. Authority figure doesn't work for faces.
  • Add Sean Maluta to WWE Developmental
  • Add WWE UK roster to WWE Developmental on open contracts (Not too worried about this one at the this time).
  • Raise Jinder Mahal over to 81 and change him to Upper Midcard. (this way the game recognises him as a formidable champion.)

Any chance you could re-up this please?

• Lineker unfeatured and unpinned this topic