CornellVerse stables and teams ideas

I've been thinking about making some modifications to the CornellVerse data in TEW 2016 by adding some real world stable and team names and picking members from the available workers. Who would you recommend for mimicking:

1. The Four Horsemen (w/ some valets and a male manager)
2. D-Generation X (stable and maybe also something similar to the NAO team)
3. New World Order (at least the original 3 and maybe a manager/heel figure as their supporter)
4. Los Boricuas (all Puerto Ricans here)
5. The Legion of Doom (4-6 member stable w/ manager, not just a tag team, but including the team)
6. something similar to the Heenan Family or Dangerous Alliance 
7. something similar to Demolition (either 2 or 3 members and a heel manager for when they're heels)
8. something similar to the Rockers or Rock 'n Roll Express
9. something similar to the Midnight Express (including a manager)
10. any other team combos you've discovered that have worked for you as far as positive chemistry and good matches

I've been working on adding some developmental promotions for some of the existing companies and I may use some of your suggestions as up and coming developmental talent as well.

Edited by marienti

for the Legion of Doom, I use Jumbo Jackson (renamed Blade) and BJ Shearer (renamed Sledge) as a team. I usually bring in Chris Morrisette, aka Lobster Warrior as a third member. Could also be used for Demolition i guess. 

For the Rockers, maybe Elmo Benson and Groucho Bling? or whatever their names are. 

The NWO would depend on what promotion you're using. 

DX would probably have Edd Stone, not sure who else though

Edited by Wheelz316

• 4 weeks later...

For the Legion of Doom, I'm going with Travis Century and Roxy Kitten (changed to a Goth gimmick) as managers. As of now, I have decided to try things out in TCW and am using Titan, Killer Shark, Hell's Bouncer (under the Colossus gimmick), and Lobo Blanco. One or two more additions are forthcoming.

For the Horsemen, I am starting with Spencer Spade (Floyd Goldworthy as his manager) and Ash Campbell (as more of a Lex Luger as a Horsemen type heel). This is a younger, more Evolution-esque version of the Horsemen so far. I'll need someone to fill the Arn Anderson "Enforcer" role and a partner for him. That partner should be someone tough but also a good technical wrestler.

For the Heenan Family idea, I am using Herb Stately as manager. Ernest Youngman, Dazzling Dave Diamond and Bradley Blaze are my other members so far, with Diamond turned heel and teaming with Blaze.

For the Puerto Rican group, I haven't worked everything out yet but I may go with Jonnie Perez joined by the Notorious tag team. I opened a developmental promotion and Perez is there working on skills.

I've added Thimbleby Langton and Wooton Fitzpaine as a rough and tough redneck tandem, but I have not decided how I'll be using them.

Still working out the rest of my ideas.

I've been running TCW for about 20 months now and have watched a few of the older talent leave as they didn't like my final contract offers. I don't mind. I'm adopting a more WCW/AAA feel to the product with an entire Cruiserweight division and a developmental promotion with a weekly event and monthly events. Though I have slipped to Cult level, I have been putting on shows of no less than C+ quality for months now, and am making about $450K every month and am out of the 6-month shock period. If I were qualifying for national battles, I could be leading the "big two" by over 600 points. I am planning the formation of my Horsemen stable as one of my big angles for "next year."

Any other suggestions?