Eurovision 2017

Lineker

6 minutes ago, GoN_ said:

Well, it seems like we are finally going to win this.:o

Don't get your hopes up, I'm sure UK will win in the popular vote ;) 

Surely we're getting 12 from Ireland?

Yo wtf Ireland

1 minute ago, Bobfoc said:

Who's going to be the British vote correspondent person?

Scott Mills probably.

3 minutes ago, Hellraiser said:

Has there ever been a country that placed last three times in a row? If not there is a good chance that Germany will set that record tonight.

They're bound to do it, right? Very impressive. The reverse Ireland!

Oh, it's Katrina!

True story: Salvador and Luisa know who I am, and I ran in to Salvador by the press centre bathrooms and we said hey to each other.

Glad Portugal won. Wasn't my favourite performance (I actually prefer Luisa singing it) but so happy for the country after all the years of, well, abject failure at Eurovision. Super glad for Moldova too. Gutted that the UK didn't do better, because we really, really deserved to.

Watched the rest of it last night. The most important thing is that that horrendous Spain song finished dead last, as it deserved to. I was really happy that Blanche did so well, too, after how awkward that semi-final performance was.

Portugal winning is fine, though I think there were better options. I wish Belarus and Azerbaijan both did a bit better and that Australia had finished like ten places lower.