AzamDean

I need 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2009 updates

6 posts in this topic

Hello my dear fellow pro wrestling fans. I play EWR and i need the following updates:

December 2009, December 2005, November 2004 and December 2003. Can somebody or anybody help to provide me with these updates.

They are not available in homeofprowrestling dot com. I always play WWE and love to use year end updates ever existed.

Please. Thank you in advance.

I got everything that was on EWWarehouse before it closed down and they weren't on there. After a quick search, it doesn't appear they were made initially.
If I don't have it, best bet would be if @SpanishMen has it. They have a much larger collection than I do. AFAIK they downloaded all types of scenarios.

31 minutes ago, Rocky said:

I got everything that was on EWWarehouse before it closed down and they weren't on there. After a quick search, it doesn't appear they were made initially.
If I don't have it, best bet would be if @SpanishMen has it. They have a much larger collection than I do. AFAIK they downloaded all types of scenarios.

Well sir, I did download all the monthly updates, but accidentally lost them, tried data recovery, all of them appeared to be badly corrupt. Well I cried. I did look at the ewwarehouse archive, but they dont have these updates as requested, same with the current homeofprowrestling dot com. Well, thanks for replying.

No worries. They may have been done and I've since deleted them due to corruption also. There were quite a few corrupt files on there.

43 minutes ago, Quoth the Raven said:

Thank you very much sir, I really appreciate these, just downloaded them all.. mega dot nz is not a problem. Please God give this guy a good health and wealth for the whole of his life. Thank you bro. EWR for Life!

1 person likes this