Graphic needed

=BK=

I'm looking for something to go in my first show in the WWE Empire split diary. I need a rectangular image similar to Impact's actual graphics they use to announce stuff.

http://impactwrestling.com/

Only differences areI don't want blue because the Colors I'm using are dark green, black, and white and I don't want all the logos. I do want a hexagonal background though.

The graphic is meant to announce...

Spoiler

A round robin style tournament called "The Unbreakable Series" that is meant to determine who will face Brock Lesnar at the Unbreakable PPV in a match to crown the first Impact World Champion of the new era. The wrestlers are Sheamus, Kassius Ohno, Dolph Ziggler and Bray Wyatt.

As far as images go all I ask for Sheamus, Ohno and Dolph are to use recent images. Mohawk Sheamus, and fat Ohno specifically. As for Wyatt use a recentish one of him in his fedora, not his teenager punk rocker jacket. Here is a good one. You do not have to use the championship title but if you want to the below image is the belt I'm using.

oSqdks9.png

I don't have much time right now, but if anyone wants to use it, I've cleaned up the title pic

Spoiler

87126419ec3f7ccfed092647cfb32fc0.png

Removed the blue and added a green(?) I dunno. I'm colourblind
78e48b08d3bcc1862a5c076a287e15d7.png

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 2

That is indeed green. And the right shade too.

Nothing? Guess I'll whip something upper later tonight then.

You have no idea how much time you just saved me @Rocky . Any chance you can give me that "Unbreakable" text as a PNG or at least tell me the font so I can recreate it?