EWR Real World Update - June 2017

Here is an update. I am working on Adding UK Workers in but got busy and was unable to add Everyone I wanted too, Will continue to add to The UK scene. 

https://www.mediafire.com/?eigbhl14eb5df52

List of Updates

Spoiler

Added

Alex Windsor

Big Daddy Walter

Jinny

Joe Coffey

Morgan Webster

Nathan Cruz

TK Cooper

Toni Storm

Travis Banks

Travis Gordan renamed to Flip Gordan and Added to ROH.

Davey Richards added to CZW

AAA renamed to Lucha Libre AAA Worldwide

Unable to add Chikara workers recommended by @contador9

Jinder Mahal Overness changed to 80. Gimmick Changed to Anti USA

Titles updated for WWE, IMPACT, ROH and CZW (Tag Titles couldn't be updated)

• Like 2

Great, thank you ! :lol:

But in my data Matt & Jeff Hardy have always the name of Broken Hardys whereas it seems to me that Hardy Boyz ?

Spoiler

Split #DIY after Ciampa attacked Gargano

Breezango may be face with a gimmick of Fun Babyface ?

Spoiler

Split Golden Truth after Goldust attacked R-Truth and put Goldust heel

TJ Perkins is now called TJP, i believe ?

Shelton Benjamin is still on WWE in the data, but he didn't sign anything

Ruby Riot is not in the main roster, same for Mark Andrews ? 

• Like 2

Impact Wrestling changes:

Hornswoggle appears to be missing, he should be in as a heel, also Spud should be a Face.

Remove Josh Barnett he was the old managements idea and has moved on.

Crazzy Steve's contract has expired so remove him and make Rosemary a Wrestler.

Matt Sydal needs adding to IMPACT as he's signed a contract to work exclusively for them.

Spoiler

Sonjay Dutt won the X-Division championship during their tour of India.

Also as LAX are tag champs then Angel Ortiz and Mike Draztik need renaming to Ortiz and Santana, seeing as you can't rename champion once you start a game.

Aron Rex needs removing from his contract he's been done with IMPACT for a while now and confirmed on Twitter: 

Spoiler

Change Abyss to Joseph Park and deactivate Decay, he seems done with his previous gimmick also add Scott Steiner as he's Josh Matthews hand picked partner.

Akam is Canadian, he was born in British Columbia. I'd raise his brawl to 67, technical to 40, selling to 63 and tick high spots. Set his primary finisher to Double Powerbomb.
Andrea

Spoiler

Rename to MaryKate

Daria Barento has been renamed to Sonya Deville. Set her primary finisher to Step-Up Enzugiri and secondary finisher to Cross Armbar. I'd raise her brawl to 61, speed to 50, technical to 67, selling to 60 and over to 35.
Drew Gulak should have an Obnoxious gimmick.
Goldust should have a Weirdo gimmick.
Gran Metalik should have his secondary finisher changed to Corkscrew Senton and set to a Top Rope move.
Kassius Ohno should have The KO changed to Rolling Elbow, this is what it is called on NXT.
Mandy Rose should have her brawl raised to 38, speed raised to 48, technical raised to 41 and charisma raised to 70.
Mark Andrews should have Shooting Star Press as his primary finisher and set it to a Top Rope move.
Mary Dobson

Spoiler

Rename to Sarah Logan

Matt Hardy's Twist of Hate should be renamed to Twist of Fate.
Mustafa Ali is American, he was born in Illinois. Mustafa Ali should be a face with a Dare Devil gimmick. I would raise his speed to 77. His secondary finish should be set to Top Rope.
Nikki Cross should have her primary finisher changed to Swinging Fisherman's Suplex and set it to an Impact move.
Rename Patrick Clark to The Velvetine Dream. Set his primary finisher to Flying Elbow Drop and set to a Top Rope move. Also he should be a heel with a Werido gimmick.
Rezar raise his brawl to 68, technical to 38, selling to 63 and tick high spots. Set his primary finisher to Double Powerbomb.
Ruby Riot should have Wind-Up Kick as both of her finishers.
TJP should have Detonation Kick as his secondary finisher and set to an impact move.
Tony Nese should have Running Neeses as his primary finisher and set to a Corner move.
Wesley Blake should his gimmick set to Cowboy.

Tag Teams:
Add Moss and Piscatelli with Riddick Moss and Sabatino Piscitelli. Set their exp to 10
Add The Iconic Duo with Billie Kaye and Peyton Royce. Set their exp to 20.
Rename The Shining Stars to The Colons.

Great job sir. and I checked your beautiful update.

Here are the things I suggest:

Rename Drew MacIntyre to Drew McIntyre. Set him to Developmental Deal. - WWE
Remove Shelton Benjamin from WWE, at least, for now. he is not signed with WWE, a free agent.
I suggest Jinder Mahal gimmick as Evil Foreigner or Foreign Royalty, Anti USA? I do not see that. It is all about Modern Day Maharaja, not about reiterating "Lazy America" like Rusev did.
Rename Patrick Clark to The Velveteen Dream. Gimmick, I am not sure. Prima Donna perhaps? - WWE
Rename TJ Perkins to TJP - WWE
Remove Staff - Mauro Ranallo from WWE.

I believe I have made a suggestion about Production Staff during Paige Turner tenure as updater. According to the FAQ Production Staff are persons are the people who deal with setting up the arena, doing the pyrotechnics for entrances, keep the big screen working, make promotional material, edit the broadcast, work the cameras, deal with security...etc! Your rating will suffer if you don’t have good production staff.

Therefore Booker T, Gene Okerlund, JoJo, Renee Young, and Scott Stanford are not production staff. They should be non-wrestlers or Announcers.

Add AJ Patterson as Production. Skill 80 to WWE Male - Lighting technician
Add Berkley Ottman as Production. Skill 80 to WWE Male - Floor manager
Ciro Scotto-D'Antuono as Production. Skill 80 to WWE Male - Pyrotechnician
James McEvoy as Production. Skill 80 to WWE Male - Merchandise
Jason Robinson as Production. Skill 80 to WWE Male - Production designer
Jennifer Hagopian as Production. Skill 80 to WWE Female - Catering
Jet Prickett as Production. Skill 80 to WWE Male - Stage manager
Nicholas Daw as Production. Skill 80 to WWE Male - Ring manager
Tom Stewart as Production. Skill 80 to WWE Male - Camera operator
Jim Johnston as Production. Skill 80 to WWE Male - Merchandise
John Alicastro as Production. Skill 80 to WWE Male - Merchandise
Michael Lauri as Production. Skill 80 to WWE Male - Merchandise
Add Brian Duncan as Medical. Skill 85 to WWE Male
Add Tara Halaby as Medical. Skill 85 to WWE Female
Remove Bryan Donohue from WWE medical staff
Remove David Black from WWE medical staff
Remove Earl Suttle from WWE medical staff
Remove Jeff Bost from WWE medical staff
Remove Joseph Maroon from WWE medical staff
Remove Mark Lovell from WWE medical staff
Remove Mark Unterberg from WWE medical staff
Remove Michael Sampson from WWE medical staff
Remove Thomas SIsk from WWE medical staff
Remove Vijay K.Bahl from WWE medical staff
I do not know their age and salary, just put any number if you would accept the suggestion. Source, wikipedia dot com.

10 hours ago, AzamDean said:

Remove Staff - Mauro Ranallo from WWE.

I believe I have made a suggestion about Production Staff during Paige Turner tenure as updater. According to the FAQ Production Staff are persons are the people who deal with setting up the arena, doing the pyrotechnics for entrances, keep the big screen working, make promotional material, edit the broadcast, work the cameras, deal with security...etc! Your rating will suffer if you don’t have good production staff.

Therefore Booker T, Gene Okerlund, JoJo, Renee Young, and Scott Stanford are not production staff. They should be non-wrestlers or Announcers.

Mauro Ranallo is contracted through August so he's still with the company until then.
The above "Production Staff" will fall under the Promotional Material section as that is what the do. Kick off shows are promoting the upcoming event. As for ring announcers. There is no use for them as workers and production is the closest thing they will relate to in this game.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, rufc4eva said:

Impact Wrestling changes:

Hornswoggle appears to be missing, he should be in as a heel, also Spud should be a Face.

Remove Josh Barnett he was the old managements idea and has moved on.

Crazzy Steve's contract has expired so remove him and make Rosemary a Wrestler.

Matt Sydal needs adding to IMPACT as he's signed a contract to work exclusively for them.

Reveal hidden contents

Sonjay Dutt won the X-Division championship during their tour of India.

Also as LAX are tag champs then Angel Ortiz and Mike Draztik need renaming to Ortiz and Santana, seeing as you can't rename champion once you start a game.

Aron Rex needs removing from his contract he's been done with IMPACT for a while now and confirmed on Twitter: 

Reveal hidden contents

Change Abyss to Joseph Park and deactivate Decay, he seems done with his previous gimmick also add Scott Steiner as he's Josh Matthews hand picked partner.

Joseph Park should have Black Hole Slam as his secondary. Put Closing Argument as his primary finisher and set it to a Top Rope move.

Chris Adonis should be a heel with a bodyguard gimmick, he's paired with Eli Drake.

Christina Von Eerie should be added to IMPACT.

Rename Cody Rhodes to Cody.

Crimson should be added to IMPACT as a face midcarder with an armed forces gimmick. Rename him to Mayweather.

Dezmond Xavier should be added to IMPACT.

Jax Dane should be added to IMPACT as a face midcarder with an armed forces gimmick. Rename him to Wilcox.

ODB is no longer working for ROH.

Rosemary's secondary finisher (Skyward Suplex) should be set to an impact move.

Add Santana Garrett?

Remove Swoggle from CHIKARA? I don't think he has been there since 2016...

Tyrus should be a tweener with a monster gimmick.

More WWE updates: 

Billie Kaye should have School Girl Crush as both of her finishers.

Jinder Mahal should have Khallas as his primary finisher.

Karl Anderson should have Rocket Kick as his primary finisher making it an Impact move and Diving Neckbreaker for his secondary making it a Top Rope Standing move. 

Add Lacey Evans:

Spoiler

Name: Lacey Evans
Short Name: Evans
Birthmonth/Age: March 27
Nationality: American
Weight: Lightweight
Wages: $15,000 
Contract: Written
Touring With: None
Employer #1: WWE
Disposition: Face
Card Position: Developmental Deal
Gimmick: Armed Forces
Stats: 23/38/42/25/46/19/55/85/85
Ticked: Diva
Finishers: Jumping High Kick (Impact)

Lince Dorado should have Standing Spanish Fly as his primary finisher making it an Impact move and Spanish Fly for his secondary making it a corner move.

No Way Jose should have Fastball Punch as both of his finishers.

Peyton Royce should have Spinal Shock as her secondary finisher.

R-Truth should have Lie Detector as his two finishers.

Steve Cutler should have finishers be Fisherman Driver.

Tommaso Ciampa's Project Ciampa should be an Impact move.

I'd suggest adding the UK Tournament talent. I wish I could figure the stats out.

Change WWE PPV for the month of May to Backlash (Smackdown Live)
Change WWE PPV for the month of June to Extreme Rules (Raw)
Replace WWE Smackdown Live color commentator with Byron Saxton or John Bradshaw Layfield
Replace WWE Smackdown Live Announcer with Tom Phillips

:D

Hello, i'm back ! :D

Change the name of Charlotte to Charlotte Flair

Before he leave with his group, Chris Jericho was face

Goldberg is no longer under contract with WWE

Change Heath Slater's gimmick on fun babyface ?

Spoiler

Sheamus & Cesaro are the new RAW Tag Team champions

The Miz is the new intercontinental champion

Other wrestlers being signed to the WWE are Kennadi Brink from ROH, who is being used as a ref named Jessicka in NXT, D.A. Brewer, and Fabian Aichner from the CWC.
Eva Marie's days are numbered since she has been replaced by Alexa Bliss and Nia Jax on Total Divas.
How many people does the WWE need to sign? 

1 hour ago, Qwernst said:

Other wrestlers being signed to the WWE are Kennadi Brink from ROH, who is being used as a ref named Jessicka in NXT, D.A. Brewer, and Fabian Aichner from the CWC.
Eva Marie's days are numbered since she has been replaced by Alexa Bliss and Nia Jax on Total Divas.

In game? They need to have a minimum of 60 workers. I believe they have around 170 on the roster.  IRL? They need to make sure they have enough workers going forward.
People come and go. Injuries. all sorts of things can cause a gap in the rosters and they need to have the spot covered. Especially with house shows. Having a rotating roster adds longevity to the workers careers.

Eva Marie is still under contract with WWE. I believe she is not signing back on at the end of it and is just currently sitting out the remainder of it.
If you are going to sign Kennadi Brink to WWE, she'll need to be added to staff as a referee under Jessika Heiser.

Edited by Rocky

On 6/10/2017 at 18:26, Qwernst said:

Well WWE has RAW, SmackDown, NXT, 205 Live, developmental trainees and it is also going international. I think once the UK show is full-time, that will be it's own brand similar to NXT.

Add Danny Burch (Martin Stone) and Joseph Conners to open deals with WWE

Is at least one regular on NXT that are not included in the game.

Lars Sullivan

Spoiler

Name: Lars Sullivan
Short Name: Sullivan
Nationality: American
Birthmonth: Unknown
Weight: Heavyweight
Wages: $15,000
Contract: Written
Employer #1: WWE
Disposition: Heel
Position: Developmental Deal
Gimmick: Monster
Stats: 68/24/31/45/58/28/57/85/85
Ticked: Superstar Look, Menacing
Finishers: Canadian Backbreaker (Submission)

There's also a number of deleted superstars whether British, European or American that should be added back. I'll check who but I'll post it soon...

• Like 2

Why is Sting not in here as a non-wrestler?  He still does shows and appearances.

Is anybody else finding that by using this update with any promotion, you're lucky to last the first 3-4months and then fired due to financial loss?

Edited by De.ViouS