EWR Real World Update - June 2017

5 hours ago, De.ViouS said:

Is anybody else finding that by using this update with any promotion, you're lucky to last the first 3-4months and then fired due to financial loss?

I've not noticed this at all. Is it actually happening with any promotion you run? Are you signing workers who have a high wages to open contracts and using them a lot?

Edited by Rocky

Spoiler

Split Enzo & Big Cass, and turn Cass

Maybe add The Entourage (Miz, Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas)

Add relationship between Aaron Solo and Bayley because they are a couple

Same for Zack Ryder and Laurel Van Ness, El Patron and Paige, Murphy and Alexa Bliss, Enzo Amore and Liv Morgan, Blake and Sara Lee, Cody and Brandi Rhodes

Turn Charlotte because she's still heel in the game, same for Dana Brooke who's still heel with lackey gimmick.

Turn Dolph Ziggler because he's still face in the game

Turn Emma because she's heel

James Ellsworth's gimmick should be lackey, and put him manager of Carmella

Spoiler

Add Maria Kanellis and Mike Kanellis (Bennett) to WWE

Mickie James is face

Bob Backlund and Ric Flair still under contract with wwe ?

Turn Tommaso Ciampa into a heel, with old-school heel gimmick

Edited by FrenchRevolution

19 hours ago, De.ViouS said:

Is anybody else finding that by using this update with any promotion, you're lucky to last the first 3-4months and then fired due to financial loss?

It's the high salaries. Few updates ago Paige Turner changed all salaries and pretty much fucked up the game. Now most real promotions die within first 6 months. I've tried 10+ saves and everytime LU, CZW, HOH, BW and CWFH goes bankrupt and fast. Hopefully this gets fixed soon and salaries get lowered back to where they should be (I mean 45k for Ricochet, Matt Sydal and Ospreay is wayyy too high when they work for small indies IRL)

Now you need to sign few cheap guys for written contracts and just use them until you are big enough promotion to do house shows and able to get good sponsorship money.. That's how I've managed to play with Small or Regional promotions.

20 minutes ago, FrenchRevolution said:

Turn Tommaso Ciampa into a heel, with old-school heel gimmick

And delete or make #DIY tag team inactive.

Edited by Twisted Bliss
  • Like 1

On 6/13/2017 at 07:37, mkpunk said:

Well WWE has RAW, SmackDown, NXT, 205 Live, developmental trainees and it is also going international. I think once the UK show is full-time, that will be it's own brand similar to NXT.

Add Danny Burch (Martin Stone) and Joseph Conners to open deals with WWE

Is at least one regular on NXT that are not included in the game.

Lars Sullivan

Hide contents

Name: Lars Sullivan
Short Name: Sullivan
Nationality: American
Birthmonth: Unknown
Weight: Heavyweight
Wages: $15,000
Contract: Written
Employer #1: WWE
Disposition: Heel
Position: Developmental Deal
Gimmick: Monster
Stats: 68/24/31/45/58/28/57/85/85
Ticked: Superstar Look, Menacing
Finishers: Canadian Backbreaker (Submission)

There's also a number of deleted superstars whether British, European or American that should be added back. I'll check who but I'll post it soon...

Lars Sullivan should be 29 years old. Here
Short Name should be Lars (i think)

18 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

It's the high salaries. Few updates ago Paige Turner changed all salaries and pretty much fucked up the game. Now most real promotions die within first 6 months. I've tried 10+ saves and everytime LU, CZW, HOH, BW and CWFH goes bankrupt and fast. Hopefully this gets fixed soon and salaries get lowered back to where they should be (I mean 45k for Ricochet, Matt Sydal and Ospreay is wayyy too high when they work for small indies IRL)

Now you need to sign few cheap guys for written contracts and just use them until you are big enough promotion to do house shows and able to get good sponsorship money.. That's how I've managed to play with Small or Regional promotions.

And delete or make #DIY tag team inactive.

Does not need to delete #DIY. They were established tag team and have made it to become tag team champions.

Remove the following workers from IMPACT Wrestling:

• Gregory Shane Helms
  • Pat Kenney / Simon Diamond
  • Al Snow

17 could be deleted because he doesn't wrestle since 2014, same for Abbad, AC Anderson, American Kickboxer, Amy Lee, Amy-Lee Kramer, Andy Leavine

Aaron Arbo doesn't wrestle since 2015, could he be deleted ? Same for Ahtu ? Alex Avgerinos ? Alex Koslov ?

Rename Aaron Solow to Aaron Solo

Ace Austin works at CZW 

ACH also works at WWN, in the Evolve roster

Aero Star works only at AAA

Afa Jr. no longer works at WWC and WXW

Aida Marie doesn't wrestle since 2013 

Aiden O'Shea works at OVW

Akira Tozawa should have a written contract

Alberto El Patron doesn't works at AAA anymore

Rename Aldo Rose to Krugar

Rename Alejandro Saez to Xtra Large

Rename Alex Cyanide to Cyanide