E3 2017

GoGo Yubari

"Hey, like Horizon Zero Dawn? Like Attack on Titan? Like, I dunno, everything with mech suits? FUCK YEAH YOU DO, WE FOCUS GROUPED THAT SHIT." ~ Bioware I guess

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

What's that? I am excited for this one but I don't know what that one is

New Star Wars game by the creator of Uncharted. We know basically nothing about it but here's an article.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ruki said:

Where can I watch an encore of this after its done? The wife is taking a nap and we wanna watch together 

I'd expect the conferences to be on Youtube fairly soon because that's one of the places they're being streamed live.

8 hours ago, GoGo Yubari said:

A Way Out is the first game where I'm like "oh shit I want this." Even if it is co-op.

I'm excited to play this with the wife. The game looks fantastic. 

Need for Speed looked pretty cool too.

MS is apparently giving out free stuff (games, DLC) if you're watching via their new Mixer service, which is what I'm doing on the off chance it's something decent. Apparently people have been gifted Forza 6 at some point this week?