Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

I still can't believe they were seriously wanting to have Arsenal VS Liverpool on Christmas Eve as an evening game. 

Thankfully common sense has prevailed cause the TV companies don't half fuck fans over sometimes, especially during the Christmas period. 

I was sort of indifferent to the whole thing, it would have been shit for away fans but then so is every other day. I personally wouldn't mind a 3pm Christmas Eve kickoff, it's not even a bank holiday if it's a weekday so it's hardly a sacred cow. 

1 hour ago, Colly said:

I was sort of indifferent to the whole thing, it would have been shit for away fans but then so is every other day. I personally wouldn't mind a 3pm Christmas Eve kickoff, it's not even a bank holiday if it's a weekday so it's hardly a sacred cow. 

They wanted the Arsenal / Liverpool game to be the late kick off meaning there would be issues with trains back from Euston to Lime Street. 
That and the fact from the sounds of it Arsenal would have struggled for stewards who would want to work the Christmas Eve. 

Just now, MDK said:

Crap 90's Football never disappoints.

That and footballers with animals are two of my favourite football related Twitter accounts 

1 minute ago, Davidmarrio said:

That and footballers with animals are two of my favourite football related Twitter accounts 

That dog has the same reaction as me when I hear Savage do some punditry. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Colly said:

There's some trouble in the crowd, Carragher says "it comes from what we're seeing on the pitch". Fuck off Jamie, it comes from pricks who should be nowhere near a football game. Fucks sake. 

Such a shit excuse.

Glad they're getting a pumping. Can't stand West Ham.

• Like 2

Mourhino would win by some sort of nefarious tactic. Rolling outside and hiding under the ring for the whole match then reappearing at the end to eliminate the last person standing.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Hobo said:

Mourhino would win by some sort of nefarious tactic. Rolling outside and hiding under the ring for the whole match then reappearing at the end to eliminate the last person standing.

In a really dull, technical style.