Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Fucking hell. What is wrong with these West Ham fans? Disgusting. Going back to the dark ages. 

They’ve been threatening an 82 year-old man for fuck sake. 

Exactly - West Ham have it SOOOOOOOO bad.... *Orient look on from down the road*

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

Really think that Southampton will wind up being relegated.

They've been easily the worst team I've seen Newcastle play this season so far. No defensive organisation, nothing in midfield and zero threat going forward.

7 minutes ago, Gazz said:

They've been easily the worst team I've seen Newcastle play this season so far. No defensive organisation, nothing in midfield and zero threat going forward.

This is what will eventually happen for any club that willingly lets managers and players go without sufficient planning to replace them.

In 'West Ham need folding' news, Burnley players gave up their seats to help children escape fighting in the stands.

Spoiler

DX8SsgiWAAEfxeB.jpg

Those fans are scum. While the Dave's and Brady aren't there best people, they saved that club from a lot worse of a scenario then where they're at now. West Ham could have easily done a Pompey if they didn't buy the club when they did. Fans are forgetful pieces of shit sometimes.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Swansea had ten men for 80 minutes but Christ.

Is this the first time a team has finished a PL match with zero attempts? 

7D7A173F-ED6F-47D4-A121-9AD17630F52B.jpeg

Seems not. I'd wager that Derby probably did in 2007-8 (i think it was that year) and i wouldn't be surprised if we did in 1996-7 when we only scored 20-odd all season.