Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

3 hours ago, Noah said:

Well I'm pretty sure Mad Jack would have taken not winning a trophy last season if it had meant Jose was gone. :shifty:

Nah. Europa League was something the club hasn't won before, so I was happy to win it. I'd have traded the League Cup win for Jose gone though. :shifty:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Emperor DC said:

Haha. I'd so rather be back in League 1 or the Championship. The thrill of the Premier League has totally worn off.

If you can contact Max Demin I will gladly see a swap in positions occur with us :lol:.

PL is fun and everything but it gets boring quick. I can't afford to go to as many away games as usual, wins are fewer, I have never really felt as disattached from the club as I have right now, even through the troubled times. That Championship season was the golden age and it'll never be matched. It was so good that nothing in my lifetime can live up to it outside of a cup success. It was just something else. 

• Like 1

Away games are usually cheaper in the Premier League than the Championship thanks to the £30 cap. 

54 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

I mean, I absolutely agree and that's disgusting, but the dad is a fucking bellend. I also hope he gets done for using a mobile phone while driving. 

1 hour ago, Colly said:

Away games are usually cheaper in the Premier League than the Championship thanks to the £30 cap. 

I mean, I absolutely agree and that's disgusting, but the dad is a fucking bellend. I also hope he gets done for using a mobile phone while driving. 

I agree, the Dad sounds like a knob, and to be totally honest, it wouldn’t surprise me if he was goading him for a few minutes and then decided to start filming and say “Hey look, it’s Carragher” as I’d be surprised if Carragher got that worked up so quickly. 

Not defending Carragher in any way though, just that the guy driving is clearly a douche himself and would like to see him done for using his phone whilst driving as that is one of my pet hates.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Emperor DC said:

PL is fun and everything but it gets boring quick. I can't afford to go to as many away games as usual, wins are fewer, I have never really felt as disattached from the club as I have right now, even through the troubled times. That Championship season was the golden age and it'll never be matched. It was so good that nothing in my lifetime can live up to it outside of a cup success. It was just something else. 

I actually get this. Premier League football is so sterile. I obviously want Leeds to get back into the premier league but what is there to aim for? Finishing 17th or above and then maybe a few years down the line aim to finish 6th/7th? Premier League mediocrity will never give me the same thrills as beating Carlisle 4-2 on our league one promotion push.

• Like 1

Sky News interviewed Jamie Carragher live and it's the most awkward thing I have watched in ages.

They have suspended him, and it's clear to me that they're making an example out of him on live TV. I am guessing he won't be sacked after this.

The interviewer just read out a tweet from Joey Barton in which he called out how disgusting what Carragher did was, pure trolling at that point. Joey Barton of all people.

Also, she questioned why Carragher wasn't concentrating on the road and that he could have caused a serious accident. I'm sorry, but these are questions you should be publicly asking the man who was filming at the wheel of his car in which his 14 year-old daughter was a passenger. If anyone was to be the cause of an accident in that situation, it's the guy filming. Not condoning anything Carragher did, but for fuck sake, that guy is a twat of the highest order himself.

• Like 1