Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

7 minutes ago, MDK said:

Its like that time that Southampton sacked VVD when he was interested in moving to Liverpool. 

I don't support Watform sacking Silva, but at the same time, if a club's taken a punt on me, despite failing in my last job, I wouldn't be looking elsewhere 9 games in.

5 minutes ago, MadJack said:

I don't support Watform sacking Silva, but at the same time, if a club's taken a punt on me, despite failing in my last job, I wouldn't be looking elsewhere 9 games in.

Watford are quite happy to bin their managers off after a season. They show no loyalty themselves, and clearly view managers as dispensable, they can't complain when a manager treats them in the same way.

• Like 2

Just now, therockbox said:

Watford are quite happy to bin their managers off after a season. They show no loyalty themselves, and clearly view managers as dispensable, they can't complain when a manager treats them in the same way.

I mean they can? A manager leaving or being sacked after 9 games is different to the same happening after a season, and a little discretion on Silva's part would've helped the team he was employed at not go 1 win in 11 and slide down the league.

4 minutes ago, MadJack said:

I mean they can? A manager leaving or being sacked after 9 games is different to the same happening after a season, and a little discretion on Silva's part would've helped the team he was employed at not go 1 win in 11 and slide down the league.

Watford have essentially used everyone of their managers as a stepping stone to the next one, 'trading up' (or trying to) each time. If you do that don't be surprised if manager's start to see you a short term stepping stone too. Silva's just tried to do it quicker. 9 games, 20 games, six months, a year, it's the same thing.

• Like 1

That'll do nicely

Best not fuck it up tomorrow, a 5 point cushion with Spurs to come to Anfield soon, could help build a big gap between 4th and 5th. 

Watch us fuck up tomorrow!!

• Like 1

On 21/01/2018 at 17:56, DarylMarrio said:

That'll do nicely

Best not fuck it up tomorrow, a 5 point cushion with Spurs to come to Anfield soon, could help build a big gap between 4th and 5th. 

Watch us fuck up tomorrow!!

<_<

Check out @OxiIiary’s Tweet:

Paul the octopus level shit this. 

Or just extremely predictable because it's us. 

FUCKING FUCK OFF. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1