Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

4 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Honestly only de Gea has prevented this from being a cricket score.

Well tbh there has been some crap finishing. You've only had like 4 shots on target and one of the goals was from Phil Jones being a derp.

Basically done everything perfect but finish. 

At half time I was sitting here thinking that another Spurs goal and a couple of goals against Bournemouth would be nice. Then I look up the final results just before going to bed and see that whoever was updating the scores has put them all the wrong way round. Time for bed now but hopefully they're corrected by morning <_<

2 hours ago, Gazz said:

CahGIp588L-uiXhN8M48dGZJLPSK23awPOtoPuMy

We're not happy.

I only read the first four words then lost interest. There was a brilliant moment when they fucked up the positioning on the bottom one and just walked into each other. 

If you're going to try and argue conceding an 'illegal' goal based on one player encroaching a yard fifty four yards away from goal and with eight players in front of him then, well...

• Like 5