Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

12 minutes ago, MadJack said:

Spurs fully deserved to win, and in some karmic sense this is the universe 'fixing' the ghost goal from when we had Roy Carroll, but it still makes it an 'illegal' goal.

You cannot seriously be equating that photo of nothing to the Roy Carroll incident :lol:

• Like 3

Jesus Christ. I was waiting for some kind of gif to start there, that's less of a travesty than "that time someone took a throw in 2 yards too far forward", otherwise known as every throw in ever taken. There'd be 14 retaken kickoffs every weekend if that was punished. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So I watched MOTD since I was really unconvinced that the corner Burnley scored from shouldn't have been a goal kick, but not only did they not mention it, in the highlight package they showed the ball going out for the initial corner that definitely was, then showed the second corner that they scored from (with the commentator saying "here comes another one"). Ffs. 

So as always, not at all related to my fantasy team, what's the chances of Moura at Spurs and Emerson Lake & Palmieri at Chelsea actually starting? Is Palmieri just backup for Alonso? You used to be able to work these things out by transfer fees... 

43 minutes ago, Colly said:

So as always, not at all related to my fantasy team, what's the chances of Moura at Spurs and Emerson Lake & Palmieri at Chelsea actually starting? Is Palmieri just backup for Alonso? You used to be able to work these things out by transfer fees... 

Would've thought Moura will be eased in slowly, especially with the players in front of him. Bench against Liverpool, start against Newport, bench against Arsenal would be my expert in-the-know EXCLUSIVE guess.

• Admin
8 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Would've thought Moura will be eased in slowly, especially with the players in front of him. Bench against Liverpool, start against Newport, bench against Arsenal would be my expert in-the-know EXCLUSIVE guess.

He won't be able to play vs. Newport as he wasn't registered for the original tie. Therefore he can't play in the replay.

Mahrez was a no show at training again today (i.e. he hasn't shown up since Tuesday) and won't be considered to play Swansea at the weekend.

I'm not entirely sure what to think, on one hand he had no choice in his employment as it was being dictated by Leicester's insane asking price, on the other hand he is acting like a petulant child who didn't get what he wanted and is throwing a tantrum.