Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

8 minutes ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

Liverpool encroachment for the first penalty. RETAKE!

DVTCdfIXkAAQphc.jpg

Emre Can was the one who got to the rebound first in front of Lamela to clear it.

He learnt it from Harry Kane after the game in midweek :shifty: 

2 minutes ago, Los IngobernAdam de Japon said:

All the fallout from Liverpool v Spurs makes me wish both clubs could be liquidated immediately.

I'd say I would want Everton to be liquidated but then I wouldn't have something to laugh at every weekend :shifty:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DarylMarrio said:

I'd say I would want Everton to be liquidated but then I wouldn't have something to laugh at every weekend :shifty:

Kopp's increasingly whiny persona surely gives you plenty to laugh at each week? Suppose it's not as funny when he's your manager :P

Like I can talk, my team is managed by fat, crooked, clueless Sam. All this carry on about slightly contentious penalties and offsides and the referees from two sets of fans (admittedly with the flame fanned by the insufferable sports media) following yesterday's game and somehow raging all through today as the main sports story even in the wake of the Super Bowl has just done my head in.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Los IngobernAdam de Japon said:

Kopp's increasingly whiny persona surely gives you plenty to laugh at each week? Suppose it's not as funny when he's your manager :P

Like I can talk, my team is managed by fat, crooked, clueless Sam. All this carry on about slightly contentious penalties and offsides and the referees from two sets of fans (admittedly with the flame fanned by the insufferable sports media) following yesterday's game and somehow raging all through today as the main sports story even in the wake of the Super Bowl has just done my head in.

Part of the media narrative in a social media 24 hour news age unfortunately in which channels like Sky Sports News need to fill out the day and papers/sites can write articles that'll get clicks such as stuff with Dermot Gallagher and Graham Poll saying the decisions were right to a separate article with Clattenburg and Hackett saying the pens shouldn't have been given. I mean just on facebook alone I've seen about 10 different stuff such as "LIVERPOOL FANS WILL BE MAD AT WHAT HARRY KANE SAID AFTER THE GAME"

I feel for Salah in that game. His 2nd goal was bloody fantastic yet it'll get completely forgotten about because of what happened with the controversy and the absolute shit show from both sets of fans afterwards. 

I wouldn't worry. It'll be Chelsea are a club in crisis till the weekend now anyway 

• Like 1

They showed stats comparing Liverpool's current front three with United's of 07-08.

The only one I was interested in was Salah/Ronaldo, and it surprised me.

Ronaldo - Apps: 49, Goals: 42, Mins per goal: 98, Assists: 7, Mins per goal & assist: 84.
Salah - Apps: 34, Goals: 28, Mins per goal: 97, Assists: 7, Mins per goal & assist: 77.

In a nutshell, Salah is fucking good.

59 minutes ago, Baddar said:

West Ham are about to sign Patrice Evra, who is currently a free agent.

Positive: He can't kick the fans because they're miles away from the pitch. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

It's looking like we might end up having a winter break from 2019 onwards, with the festive fixtures being untouched and the break occurring some time afterwards in January.

I'm all for that, but I refuse to believe the excuse that not having one is what's affecting England as a national team. It's bollocks. Wales had a mix of players from the PL and Championship and managed to go deep into the Euro's.

I don't get it, surely that just means cramming more game in later? If the number of games stays the same what's the point? 

Although as long as the Christmas/New Year fixtures stay I don't give a toss. Stupid FA can do what they like.