Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

1 hour ago, MDK said:

She was wasted if I'm thinking of the same bird.

Exactly her.

Son needs to sort out his dislike of Lamela. This is not the first time that he's not passed it to him when Lamela's in a better position. That stare from Lamela at Son after Alli's goal said it all.

They just showed her on MOTD. Off her face. 

9 minutes ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

Son needs to sort out his dislike of Lamela. This is not the first time that he's not passed it to him when Lamela's in a better position. That stare from Lamela at Son after Alli's goal said it all.

I bet he doesn't even have a secret handshake for him.

11 hours ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

Exactly her.

Haha, Eriksen also gave him an absolute bollocking for not squaring to Lamela, too. 

Yesterday was very very good. 

That's a shame, I was hoping that they'd get one result to keep him in the job and then we confirm their relegation at St. James'

4 minutes ago, Lineker said:

That broken image sure proved him wrong :lol: 

Works fine for me <_<

I can give a text description if you want? Higuain is running around with the ball in his hands, screaming with passion and looking thrilled whilst celebrating scoring at Wembley against Tottenham in what proved to be a vital goal in knocking Spurs out of the Champions League after they were comfortably in control of the 2nd leg at home. Glenn Hoddle spoke about who Juventus had on the bench that could change the game during the first half but little did he know that bringing on a right back would turn the game into Juventus favour. 

In the background Vertonghen looks dejected with his head down as he knew Spurs would bottle it as per, Sanchez is wandering off and Dier has his elbow taped up for reasons I don't really care about. Might have banged it at some point. Who knows. 

• Like 3

• Admin
1 minute ago, DMo Salah said:

Works fine for me <_<

I can give a text description if you want? Higuain is running around with the ball in his hands, screaming with passion and looking thrilled whilst celebrating scoring at Wembley against Tottenham in what proved to be a vital goal in knocking Spurs out of the Champions League after they were comfortably in control of the 2nd leg at home. Glenn Hoddle criticised who Juventus had on the bench that could change the game but little did he know that bringing on a right back would turn the game into Juventus favour. 

In the background Vertonghen looks dejected with his head down, Sanchez is wandering off and Dier has his elbow taped up for reasons I don't really care about. 

I will grant you all of that. 

Mind you, still not as funny as Stevie G saying that Liverpool mustn't let things slip, only to then go and slip on his arse against Chelsea.

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1