Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

Just now, Lineker said:

I will grant you all of that. 

Mind you, still not as funny as Stevie G saying that Liverpool mustn't let things slip, only to then go and slip on his arse against Chelsea.

Irony can be a cruel mistress sometimes and tbf it's pretty hard to top that.

Still, several FA Cups, League Cups, a Uefa Cup, two Champions League finals one in which was quite a famous game involving a spectacular comeback in which he was vital for and captain of isn't a bad haul at the end of the day.  I mean during his playing career I think Tottenham only managed to win two league cups?

Just now, Jimmy said:

I thought it'd be clear my image was purely in response to Nerf & in no way aimed at any other Liverpool fan on here :(

I saw Big Virg and passion came over me :( My apologies good sir.

Just now, MDK said:

Yeah, but did they win the LDV Vans Trophy? 

Think my Nan had that in her glass cabinet at some point. 

18 minutes ago, DMo Salah said:

Irony can be a cruel mistress sometimes and tbf it's pretty hard to top that.

Still, several FA Cups, League Cups, a Uefa Cup, two Champions League finals one in which was quite a famous game involving a spectacular comeback in which he was vital for and captain of isn't a bad haul at the end of the day.  I mean during his playing career I think Tottenham only managed to win two league cups?

A great England and club captain lifting the Premiership Title at Anfield is what this thread needs and is about the time of year I do this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 9 to 5 said:

A great England and club captain lifting the Premiership Title at Anfield is what this thread needs and is about the time of year I do this.

And I thought we lived in the past.... :shifty:

6 hours ago, therockbox said:

What a result for Pardew. Lovely pay off and back again next season when another mug of a Premier League club gives him a job coz he knows the league, you know?