Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

25 minutes ago, MadJack said:

I knew someone would take the bait. :P

Also 6 possibly winnable games left to play, Newcastle could finish above Arsenal.

Last week it was Burnley, now Newcastle? :P

That turn and finish from Gundagon was so pretty. Happy for Kompany to get that first one. He's class.

That being said, I hope this match keeps up the intensity. Tire these City boys out for Tuesday!

Wow. Man United are absolutely all over the shop defensively. 

It’s like watching Arsenal.

Paul Pogba epitomises everything I dislike about modern day football. He’s really not actually that good, he’s just massively marketable for agents and advertisers. 

He’s basically a FIFA player. 

I hate everything about Jose's tactics, his team selection, his interactions with the press. An LVG team wouldn't have rolled over like we have today. Hell, a David Moyes team at least went at City, even if they did beat us 4-1 away and 3-0 at home. It's a joke.

2 minutes ago, MadJack said:

I hate everything about Jose's tactics, his team selection, his interactions with the press. An LVG team wouldn't have rolled over like we have today. Hell, a David Moyes team at least went at City, even if they did beat us 4-1 away and 3-0 at home. It's a joke.

Would you like to take Arsene Wenger? :shifty:

• Haha 1

Mourinho's stubbornness is the most disappointing thing. I think @MadJack criticised Pep for not being able to adapt the other night and play a different way, but fucking hell, Jose just flat out refuses to. This is a League Cup City team playing without a striker and they're murdering us. Liverpool pressed them and put pressure on every pass during the first half. Instead, we play the same way we have done all season - keep things at 0-0 and we'll score eventually. Except we've conceded and completely shit the bed time and time again.

Sevilla most recently comes to mind, who got smashed by Celta Vigo 4-0 today btw. Something like the 7th time they've conceded 4+ this season.

• Like 1