Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

Not sure if it's been mentioned but Sky and BT have announced the first batch of live games.

Arsenal v Leicester kicks off the new season on Friday 11th August at 7.45pm, then Watford v Liverpool is the 12.30pm Saturday start.

Brighton host Man City in the evening BT game, before Newcastle-Spurs and Man Utd-West Ham make up Super Sunday. 

You'd think a club would be able to run a members ticket sale in 2017. 

Nah...not Liverpool. Website issues on Tuesday for members with 13+ games

Wednesday I was put in a queue for 4 hours for members with 4+ games (arsenal, United, Chelsea and Everton) didn't get a ticket.

Today it's the free for all of any member trying to buy a ticket for any remaining games up to January. In a queue for 7 minutes...error message, end up in a queue for 10 more minutes...error message. Get put in a queue for 2 hours and I did not get a single ticket. 

It's a fucking shambles that you have to pay 30/40 quid to be a member in order to get a chance to get tickets on a system that is broken and has been for years that the club will never addreess  

Those credits I built up last season are now pointless and it's gonna be pot luck that I can get anywhere near that number and that'll affect my ability to get tickets next season etc. 

Just needed to vent...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40602174

Rooney scoring a blooter in Tanzania.

I do hope he absolutely smashes it this season, top goalscorer in the Prem, gets back into the England squad, scores a hat trick against Germany in the final of the WC, lifts the trophy and gets the golden boot... to boot. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

Chelsea are introducing free wi-fi at Stamford Bridge this season. About fucking time!

If it's like most football stadiums it'll still be shite. 

24 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

Well Man City's was pretty good when I was last there. In any case, it'll be better than nothing.

There's an easy joke there about the emptyhad so there's gonna be less people trying to use the Wi-Fi 

It's in their interests, better wi-fi means more people can get in on the hashtags.

I remember the days when you had to use a little portable radio to get the results during matches, now all the kids are using their wifi and watching cat videos during matches. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Lineker said:

I love the new Sky Sports channels - I can hide all golf!

:angry:

I do like the fact it's been split into set categories as it'll be easier to find what you want, but the pricing is no better however they word it.