Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

43 minutes ago, Lineker said:

They ran an ad this morning that made it sound as if you can opt out of certain channels?

You can - but as discussed already, it's something like 18 for one, 22 for 2, 26 for 3 or 27.50 for the lot, so if you're interested in more than just football like me, you might as well just keep the lot.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's nigh on pointless really. I thought this would help to attract new customers (like myself) but I don't see how people who don't want to pay £30 now will jump on board with this for the saving of a couple of quid. Shame as I was really going to look at getting it for the football and NFL/wrestling.

Saw a great stat that Chelsea's longest serving player is now Matej Delac, who has never made an appearence.

I did something similar once with a 14 year old right back, I kept him for 21 seasons till he retired, never played a minute of professional football.

• Like 2

I hope he stays for the rest of his career.

On loan.

And then becoming 2nd or 3rd choice keeper.

20 hours ago, Baddar said:

He's got to be due a testimonial soon.

'So Matty, 10 years! You've been a loyal and faithful servant to the club. Today is your testimonial to show you our appreciation for your service...

You're on the bench'.

• Like 2