Premier League 2017/18

Lineker

4 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Just rewound to the red. Not a bloody chance it gets overturned. 

Probably not, can still see them trying it. Having rewatched, yeah a red was fair for that.

Ref had a good game bar the penalty decision - and you've seen players who do what Koscielny did go as well.

Jose's post match interview though:

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho: "I loved the way my team played and fought. Arsenal played in some period amazing attacking football - creating difficulties for us. But I have to say that my players deserve all the great words. I don’t know so many in English but amazing, phenomenal, fantastic. They deserved three points.

"The plan was when they had the ball we all had to defend - starting with attacking players and when we had the ball we had to counter attack fast and try to score goals which we did. They had chances but we fought and we have a great goalkeeper too."

On De Gea's display: "I told him after the match, what I saw today was the best from a goalkeeper in the world. You need the keeper to be there for you when the team needs. All the effort from the players was magnificent. The game, we started in one way and they started in another, then we changed and went down to 10 men and changed again.

On Pogba's sending off: “I don’t know. I leave for you that one. I leave for you the Lukaku situation with Koscielny, I leave for you the Arsenal players on the grass. The grass is absolutely beautiful - I think there is a desire to go onto the grass.

Bolding mine, heh.

Timing of early goals dictated the game today. Order of shots and goals:

MU

MU (Goal)
ARS
MU (Goal)
MU
MU
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS (Goal)
MU
MU
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
MU (Goal)
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS

Insane.

43 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Timing of early goals dictated the game today. Order of shots and goals:

Hide contents

MU

MU (Goal)
ARS
MU (Goal)
MU
MU
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS (Goal)
MU
MU
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
MU (Goal)
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS
ARS

Insane.

That's an awful lot of ARS.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nerf said:

Can we take a moment to acknowledge how fucking absurd it is that we played Gini Wijnaldum as a CB today and, short of a ludicrous penalty decision, would have kept a clean sheet.

Liverpool haven't been playing with a proper centre back all season and now you bring it up?

<_<