Sky Bet EFL 2017/18

Lineker

Jesus. I get that he's probably done as much as he can for Wales (not that they can't get better, just the fact that he's now treading water til late 2018) but he could've hung on for something that isn't a job to nothing. They've a shit squad and no money to spend, what can he possibly do except what Grayson already did? 

So you're allowed to grab players by the neck and throw them to the floor now. Guarantee we lose from here now

Oh and forearm to the face off the ball for no reason whatsoever, that's allowed now too..

7 minutes? Is this referee on crack?

On further inspection, he threw him to the floor by his face, not his neck.

Edited by Matt

9 hours ago, Just Joe said:

Anyone see the laughably shit goalkeeping in the Sunderland vs Millwall game? Unreal that, feel like I witnessed something special, two goalkeepers trying to out shit each other. 

That was terrible goalkeeping from the Millwall lad.
Ruiter: Hold my isotonic sports drink

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Just Joe said:

Anyone see the laughably shit goalkeeping in the Sunderland vs Millwall game? Unreal that, feel like I witnessed something special, two goalkeepers trying to out shit each other. 

Absolutely shambolic for all four goals. What on earth were they doing?

• Confused 1