Sky Bet EFL 2017/18

Lineker

I sincerely hope, if they go up, that he retires immediately. Such a dickhead.

Of course the preferred outcome is that Fulham pip them to 2nd and then they lose in the play-offs, preferably to Bristol City. See how much he's saying "fuck off" then.

49 minutes ago, Liam said:

Well, technically what he does could be considered as against the rules IIRC.

Dammit, can't a man have a burger? It's political correctness gone mad.

Nice to know the EFL are tackling the more important issues like this scandalous disgrace to the game of buying burgers rather then the petty issues such as owners running clubs into the ground. 

• Like 2

It's one of those silly things where I can see where the FA needs to follow their rules ("What if my team don't like burgers? I choose to treat them to £10k instead") but it always looks even more daft when they're fundamentally failing clubs with owners utterly destroying them but punishing an owner spending £200 on burgers out of his own pocket. 

Like spending a world record transfer fee on an ambassador for the world cup? Or having a player on loan with the stipulation that you have to buy him the following season for £160m if you don't get relegated? There's a million ways to get around FFP, offering unofficial win bonuses seems like a pretty weak way to do it.

Besides that FFP is a pile of shite.

Just now, Liam Mk2 said:

Fulham currently 1-0 up against Reading whilst Cardiff are drawing with Aston Villa. 

Will move Fulham into 2nd. Come on Villa.

I (obviously) want Villa to win, but they've lead a charmed life at points. Fairly even, but Cardiff have had the best chances by far.