Sky Bet EFL 2017/18

Lineker

1-0 to Villa. Get in.

The concern becomes playing with the pressure of being 2nd (I know Cardiff have a game in hand, but...). Also, we have a derby against Brentford and an away game against Millwall, so nothing for certain.

Chesterfield and Morecambe drew 2-2. While Chesterfield clawing a point back isn't ideal, Morecambe (and Port Vale) have an unlikely shout at relegation. Two of us, Barnet, Chesterfield, Forest Green and Port Vale to go down - hopefully if we can hold off Barnet from winning on Saturday, our chances of staying up increase massively.

Due to fixture sorcery, Plymouth won't play their game in hand until the 1st of May, need to keep winning and playing well until then.

Also Argyle's former Blackburn Rovers academy graduate Ryan Edwards has been given the all clear three months after being diagnosed with testicular cancer.

It'd be kinda disappointing if Cardiff don't get automatic promotion after being in the top 2 for virtually the entire season. At least we still have a game in hand, I suppose.

11 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Fuck Millwall getting promoted. They'll wreck our new stadium!

All the more reason to hope they go up :P.

(Only kidding, I'm hoping to get to the new ground for the NFL if not the football next season)