Sky Bet EFL 2017/18

Lineker

What makes me laugh is that number of Reading and Leeds fans celebrating us not going up. I get it with Brentford, QPR or Cardiff, but when there is no local derby beef and you are about a million miles behind us in the table, it just makes you look stupid.

• Like 3

Well, at least we went out with a win, admittedly Wolves had nothing to play for but it's nice to get a win for once and also to be finally rid of this awful, awful season as well as Ellis Short. 16 Year Old Bali Mumba came on for five minutes at the end and John O'Shea gave him the armband, really was a touch of class. 

Edited by Just Joe

32 minutes ago, Just Joe said:

16 Year Old Bali Mumba came on for five minutes at the end and John O'Shea gave him the armband, really was a touch of class.

Making a 16 year old a captain is the kind of thing that got you into this mess.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, MDK said:

Making a 16 year old a captain is the kind of thing that got you into this mess.

A 15 year old getting a Sunderland shirt got them in enough trouble. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

29 minutes ago, Liam said:

We're having all of the ball. We're doing nothing with it. 

Really reminding me of Arsenal here.

Casual and slow build up play, constantly looking through the middle and one-two’s on the edge of the box and look slightly terrified when the opposition are in transition.

Should be 1-1. First McDonald off the bar and then Ayite misses a really good chance.

Really good spell. Fulham need to score soon.

11 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Piazon on. Watch out Derby.

I really hate it when anti-football is a success.

We'll get chances at home. When they are drawn out, we'll get at them. I still think we have a good shot personally. 

4 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

You going? 

Hmmm. As a teacher who lives in Sussex who has to work the next day....

...maybe.

I've had worse ideas.

I'm assuming tickets are sold out though to be fair, so probably not >_>

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Liam said:

Hmmm. As a teacher who lives in Sussex who has to work the next day....

...maybe.

I've had worse ideas.

I'm assuming tickets are sold out though to be fair, so probably not >_>

I did not know there were more Sussex folk here. 

I got a ticket from a friend, was only £19. Think there might still be some available. 

3 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

I did not know there were more Sussex folk here. 

I got a ticket from a friend, was only £19. Think there might still be some available. 

I couldn't find any through the website. Outside of that...?

I live in Haywards Heath for my sins. There are definitely worse places to live.