Sign in to follow this  
Lineker

Sky Bet EFL 2017/18

Colly    13,989
5 hours ago, Baddar said:

So it goes something like...

Looks like they could really pull off a THAT TWAT LINEKER HAS SAID IT AGAIN! today.

?

It's less polite than that. 

Matt    7,495

Bielsa should be announced today

52acf.jpg?a424652

Adam es Tranquilo    6,896

This is surely your best managerial appointment since, erm, David O'Leary!?

Or Simon Grayson.

DavidMarrio    3,868

Bielsa in the Championship is gonna either be an amazing coup or a glorious train wreck. Either way it'll be interesting to see! 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Lineker
      Full fixtures for all three divisions of the EFL will be announced Thursday, 21st June. But, that gives us a whole week to try and attempt to somewhat predict the clusterfuck that is the Championship (and League's One and Two, of course)!
      I have no idea what is going to happen at Villa - but for their sake's I hope they somehow manage to pull their shit together and get back to the Premier League, where they should be. Forest seem to be trying to do a Wolves this season, so it's also promotion or bust for them as well it seems. I'm also going to predict Ipswich having a sneaky good season under Paul Hurst as well.
    • By Lineker
      This thread is suddenly going to be much busier this year . 
      For whoever it was asking for it, here is a link to the overall retained lists in the Football League.
      Elsewhere, Dr. Xia has passed the fit-and-proper persons test and is the new Aston Villa owner.persons test and is the new owner of Aston Villa.
    • By Gazz
      The announcement of the revamped tournament sort of flew under the radar as in typical FA incompetent fashion, they announced it on the opening day of Euro 2016.
      The tournament has now been restructured to feature 64 teams, the 48 teams from League One and Two and 16 U21 teams from teams with Category One academies, which are:
      Arsenal Chelsea Everton Leicester Liverpool Man City Middlesborough Newcastle Southampton Stoke City Sunderland Swansea Spurs WBA West Ham TBC (since Man Utd declined to participate) These teams will have to play six U21 players in their teams throughout the tournament.
      Group Stage rules
      Sixteen groups of 4 teams will be organised on a regionalised basis. All groups will include one invited club and at least one club from each of Leagues One and Two. All clubs will play each other once, either home or away. Invited clubs will play one home game at the club's first team stadium. Clubs will be awarded 3 points for a win and 1 point for a draw. In the event of a drawn game (after 90 minutes), a penalty shootout will be held with the winning team earning an additional point. The top two teams will progress to the Knockout Stage. I've been saying for years that the League Cup should have been U21 or U23 for PL teams for years, so I'm quite interested to see how this format works out and whether it opens up any opportunities for academy players to force their way into first team contention.