Sky Bet EFL 2017/18

Lineker

Glad Fulham got through to the final. I think it might be just because I'm not really a fan of the play-off qualifiers, but Fulham deserved to go through to the premier league more than Derby.

27 minutes ago, Owen said:

Glad Fulham got through to the final. I think it might be just because I'm not really a fan of the play-off qualifiers, but Fulham deserved to go through the premier league more than Derby.

I agree, look at Reading last year. Finished 3rd comfortably then lose on penalties to 5th place Huddersfield.

Stam gets sacked and then they nearly got relegated to League 1 while Huddersfield stay up. Championship is a ruthless league.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Owen said:

Glad Fulham got through to the final. I think it might be just because I'm not really a fan of the play-off qualifiers, but Fulham deserved to go through to the premier league more than Derby.

Play Offs make a big difference to the overall excitement and intrigue of the league season. Everyone knows going in that finishing 6th is as good as coming 3rd in a sense. Yes it's a lottery but Fulham have the quality to win them, and I do hope they do it as they're a good team.

7 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

What a game, class atmosphere as well and I managed my first ever pitch invasion!

Incoming football banning order :shifty:

I hope Fulham go up. I really don't want Steve Bruce or Tony Pulis back in the Prem. 

• Like 1

That feels like a very fitting and underwhelming appointment for an underwhelming team. 

Villa deserved that, Boro were woeful. Didn't seem to make any effort whatsoever to actually attack.