Carabao Cup 2017/18

Lineker

2 hours ago, Dwight K. Schrute said:

Arsenal away :w00t::w00t::w00t:. We owe them for the heartbreaking 2006 Quarter Final loss.

However...it being away on a week night means I'll have no one to go with :(

Would you normally be bothered by that if say it was a home game? 

It is different all the travel and that like. I mean closest I've had was coming back from Wembley on my own as my mate was staying over and I couldn't get the monday off work. 

6 minutes ago, Davidmarrio said:

Would you normally be bothered by that if say it was a home game? 

It is different all the travel and that like. I mean closest I've had was coming back from Wembley on my own as my mate was staying over and I couldn't get the monday off work. 

If it was a home game my dad would be going, but due to work he can't go on any midweek away trips further than Rotherham. I went to a game at home on my own in pre-season but it's a bit different for such a big game as this, I'm not going to enjoy it as much if I have to sit on a coach for 2/3 hours there and back completely on my own.

18 minutes ago, Dwight K. Schrute said:

If it was a home game my dad would be going, but due to work he can't go on any midweek away trips further than Rotherham. I went to a game at home on my own in pre-season but it's a bit different for such a big game as this, I'm not going to enjoy it as much if I have to sit on a coach for 2/3 hours there and back completely on my own.

Yeh perfectly understandable that. I go the home games on my own now as my mates have mainly stopped going but I've done a trip to Wembley on my own on a coach and it's not fun. 

It's weird, I probably enjoy games tactically more I'm going on my own but its nice just talking to someone you know about what's happening and laughing/moaning at stuff. 

• 4 weeks later...