UEFA Champions League 2017/18

Lineker

Teams from the same country can't draw one another until the quarters. 

However you could end up with say Liverpool and Celtic in the same group. 

Only time two countries from the same nation have been in the same group was when we played in 2006 following us being allowed to enter but from be very first qualifying round. We got Chelsea in the group stage. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MDK said:

Its been a long time since Orient have been in The Champions League so I am a bit sausage about a few things... Can we get an all English (or nearly all English, stupid sexy Celts @Kaney) group or are they separated? Because Chelsea, United, Liverpool and Celtic would be amazing.

Teams from the same nation can't be drawn together at group stage. You could get Celtic and an English club though.

• Like 1

English clubs could get Celtic but they couldn't get drawn against each other, I don't think?

I know Liverpool and Chelsea were in the same group in 2006 but that was the end result of the weirdness that surrounded Liverpool getting in the CL that year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Dream group for us has to be Shakhtar, Porto, and anyone who isn't Celtic/CSKA/Sporting from Pot Four. Naturally though we'll get a group of death instead.

How many of them are your secondthirdforthfifthicantcounthigherthanthis teams?

10 minutes ago, Lars Kuyt said:

Just watching for Feyenoord. Hopefully we'll get either a beautiful group so I can see some great players in the Kuip and hopefully we don't go out with like 0 points, 1 goal scored and 21 goals conceded.

And concede within the first minute? 

• Like 2