UEFA Europa League 2017/18

Lineker

FK Mladost Podgorica vs Gandzasar Kapan is definitely the glamour tie of the round.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Adam said:

Rangers are out out of Europe after a 2-0 defeat away to Progres Niederkorn of Luxembourg.

:lol:

Wow.

Has Scottish football become that bad? 

• Like 1

Just now, MDK said:

Wow.

Has Scottish football become that bad? 

Seems so. I googled them, they are part timers who came 4th in the Luxembourg National Division (the only league they have due to how tiny the country is) last season. They had scored 1 goal in 5 previous European campaigns. Also, their Wikipedia top line currently says this:

Football Club Progrès Niederkorn is a football club, based in Niederkorn, in south-western Luxembourg. Best known for their strikers banging them in whilst wearing green boots. On July 4th 2017 they knocked Rangers out of the First round of europa league qualification wearing those green boots.

This has made my day.

• Like 3

Europa v New Saints seems wild. New Saints go 2-0 up, Europa pull one back. Europa then have 2 sent off in the same minute! (58). New Saints now lead 3-1 in ET. 

1 minute ago, Liam said:

I loved that when I saw Kanye was the last person to post in ANY sports topic, I knew it was about this.

PS fuck rangers

And I thought Vince Russo joining the board was noteworthy...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...