WWE 2K18

Kyle

DKXpN8bUMAE1iIx.jpg

DKXqS0fVYAAWf2w.jpg

From 2KDev Forum:

Hello WWE Universe,

I see some of you are still worried about the logo fading issue in WWE 2K18.
As Lynell mentioned in the most recent Dev Spotlight series we have two types of image mapping now in our creations suite.

The first method is what we’ve been using, and still includes the logo fading (for those that like this effect).

The second method eliminates the logo fade, and also allows the image to wrap around the part it’s being applied to.
Below is a side-by-side comparison of both methods.

Hopefully, this will reinforce that we have heard the WWE Universe voice on the matter.

Here is the traditional mapping method

5d1UnFo.jpg

and here is the new method without the fade

X9vcIb2.jpg

Edited by Tkasto
  • Like 2

Now I just hope we won't have to get a patch to fix lettering appearing in reverse on the opposite side of the body that you want the forward facing text to be on. Should be fixed day one(ish) :P

That's awesome news! Digital Deluxe version is cheaper than a physical PS4 version and (technically) you get it even quicker. Definitely cancelling my PS4 pre-order now :D 

EDIT: Oh, I missed that you don't get the game four days early... but oh well! good enough for me :D already paid for the pc version now lol. oops.

That GIF is hilarious.

Super stoked for Ruby making it in, that's awesome. Was not expecting Lars - that's kind of mental, and I assume it's them hedging their bets and assuming he'll be a huge deal between now and the next game.