Sign in to follow this  
Troy

WWE 2K18

Apsham    8,891

WWE doesn't have purchasable VC yet, that's probably coming next year.

Little Skummer Boy    31,672

Maybe they could do lootboxes for increased framerate.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

munky    545

I've successfully kicked out of several pins! I'm still getting pinned, a lot, but there's hope!

• Like 3

Meacon    18,788

I couldn't get over how great the CAWs look nowadays. My wife's cousin showed me an Adam Cole and Cody Rhodes that looked so good I thought they were included in the game. I know they have facial scanning and stuff but the last time I tried to do that I couldn't figure out how to get the default face off of the guy so he ended up having two faces, which was creepy as hell. :unsure:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Jasonmufc    4,901
3 hours ago, Meacon said:

I couldn't get over how great the CAWs look nowadays. My wife's cousin showed me an Adam Cole and Cody Rhodes that looked so good I thought they were included in the game. I know they have facial scanning and stuff but the last time I tried to do that I couldn't figure out how to get the default face off of the guy so he ended up having two faces, which was creepy as hell. :unsure:

Some CAW's are simply stunning, but at the other hand some of them are gringetastically terrible in their attempt to look like real people, with the guy making it having just slapped on the scanned face and barely attempted to make it blend.

Also, sadly i'm stuck on the PC so there's less CAW's showing up, certainly not the really great ones you see on consoles.

But on the flipside, I've seen a lot of hacked CAW's from what I assume are from 2k16 and 2k17 show up, ones that didn't get put into 2k18. So that's nice!

Lj.    163

Are there any quality hashtags for created wrestlers on PS4? I thought I read on a previous page that someone had a little stash. 

Arjen Robben    6,463

Remember old CAW's where you had to look up a formula for them online and it was just a long list of numbers and shit

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

Jasonmufc    4,901
10 minutes ago, Arjen Robben said:

Remember old CAW's you had to look up a formula for a CAW online and it was just a long list of numbers and shit

I personally never bothered putting on the tattoos because it often required a buttload of precise alignment and like 15 layers to have some vague looking version of the tattoo. :D 

• Like 1

Maxx    16,176
20 hours ago, Kevin "McD"allister said:

Defract makes some great PS4 caws.

Holy shit that guy is doing incredible work

Avenged    3,594

He’s got a load of good ones of actually interesting wrestlers too.

munky    545
20 hours ago, Arjen Robben said:

Remember old CAW's where you had to look up a formula for them online and it was just a long list of numbers and shit

Making Muta's mask was a bastard...

• Like 2

Lj.    163
15 hours ago, Christmas said:

I figured it out

How did you do it? I purchased the Deluxe Edition, so I should have access to the DLC Packs at some point.

Avenged    3,594
35 minutes ago, Lj. said:

How did you do it? I purchased the Deluxe Edition, so I should have access to the DLC Packs at some point.

Normally going back to the press start screen and re-entering will have the desired effect. Sometimes you may need to restart the application though.

Christmas    8,342
1 hour ago, Lj. said:

I re-started my PS4, then they showed up under “downloaded superstars” at the character select screen. 

Oh yeah, rebound attacks never fucking work.  How did they fuck that up???

Jasonmufc    4,901

Must be the worst major portjob in years amongst big titles

Liam Mk2    1,697

I think it's disgusting they are allowed to release a game in that state. I'd be after my money back instantly.

Has testing games before release just been completely abandoned now?

• Like 2

Slogger    499
On 12/10/2017 at 00:46, Kevin "McD"allister said:

Being able to download CAWs is literally the best thing the game has added in recent years. 

Between that and being able to import logos to put onto CAWs.

Just raises the bar, Even if the rest of its a bit bodge from time to time.

• Like 1

=BK=    8,462

• Like 1