WWE 2K18

Kyle

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

A quick look on YouTube suggests Mankind has the theme that Foley uses now.

So he uses Wreck... well that sucks

i know wwe2k18 doesn't have the WCW Television title...

any way of seeing what music is on the game, without buying it?

4 minutes ago, Meacon said:

He used the classical music as a babyface too. It's just that most people know him best by 'Wreck' so that's what they go with. That and that's what he still uses. No real reason to add a second song for a retro wrestler. 

Fair enough, but he's most commonly associated with Wreck as his babyface wrestler, probably because of those reasons. He did have the other theme in an old game (maybe WWE 13?) but that was as his heel character.

EDIT: or actually maybe he didn't even have his heel theme in that, but his brown attire was definitely in the game.

2 hours ago, Owen said:

Fair enough, but he's most commonly associated with Wreck as his babyface wrestler, probably because of those reasons. He did have the other theme in an old game (maybe WWE 13?) but that was as his heel character.

EDIT: or actually maybe he didn't even have his heel theme in that, but his brown attire was definitely in the game.

That theme was in WWE 13.

• Thanks 1

I’m finding the weird area between kayfabe and reality they use in My Career quite annoying. On one hand they’re taking about “getting over” and being “buried” and being asked to lose and all that and then you go up to guys backstage going “I don’t like this guy, let’s go and have a match against them!” or “haha don’t let yourself get attacked backstage!” and being told by the producer to not let myself go 2-0 down in a best of five cause it’s almost impossible to come back from.

PICK YOUR ANGLE, GAME.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, VerBlood Drive said:

So a discovery. In the move-set creator the game allows you to practice your moveset. 

Good for anybody wanting to figure stuff out without dicking with an uncooperative CPU. 

Wasn't that already a thing in one of the SvR games? I remember that one of the games for the 360 had a training mode. Didn't the even go so far as to having that mode instead of a normal main menu? 

1 hour ago, Hellraiser said:

Wasn't that already a thing in one of the SvR games? I remember that one of the games for the 360 had a training mode. Didn't the even go so far as to having that mode instead of a normal main menu? 

Yeah, it was either 10 or 11 where the main screen is just two wrestlers and a ring where you can do what you want. The one in this game is found in the moveset editor. 

And Meacon is right, WWE 13 was my last WWE game, and I think the last THQ game. 

I also figured out the diving out of the ring mystery. It is indeed something a wrestler has to have set for them under skills. I assumed a guy like AJ Styles or Finn Balor would have it, but they probably don't. Instead, a lot of signature dives are now done via the hung on the ropes position (Usos dive, Samis dive, Neville, etc). 

So really, it's a matter of seeing who does and doesn't have it.