TEW16 Real World Update: July 2017

10 minutes ago, JustinZayn said:

I may be alone on this, but could we raise the popularity of all the women in (at least) the WWE. They are majorly low in my opinion. This includes some of the NXT women as well. I would raise them all probably 10 points in popularity. And I would raise some of them more in Sex Appeal as well. Especially Alexa Bliss... I mean this girl is so damn sexy. Anyways, just my opinion, people can agree or disagree. Up to you.

Names... Numbers... Grades...

That would be helpful.

I do have plans to update pop in WWE but as is the running theme, when I finish the mass stat update, hopefully it should be finished this month :)

14 hours ago, BrenoBroken said:

For me does not appear to select a rivalry, what do I have to do to solve this

I think you are looking for storylines, they should be in the office section in game

- Madison Rayne, Scott Steiner and Christina Von Eerie have been removed from the GFW/Impact active roster, with only Steiner being added to the alumni section it appears they are all now done with the company thought i'd suspect Von Eerie to return down the line once Reno Scum are back fit. 

- madison rayne appears to be working for Shimmer this weekend according to twitter so worth adding her there on a PPA deal but probably set her as Semi-Active Wrestler now as she is not competing as often it seems. 

- Remove Gail Kim's starting injury she is now back. 

- oh and in addition to those i listed earlier, a few more new talents from the recent set of tapings to be added to the roster - 

Spoiler

Willie Weeks

Amber Nova

Edited by JohnnyNitro

Remove Magnus from the GFW roster. It looks like he was brought in to drop the GFW Global title then be used on the WOS brand but with WOS on the shelf at the minute it appears they have nothing for him and he has been let go. Has removed any reference to GFW/Impact from his twitter account and posted a cryptic tweet about it. 

Set Tyrus as Bruce Prichard's manager. He is currently acting as his bodyguard. 

Add a Tag Team (individuals) for Eli Drake and Chris Adonis

On 07/07/2017 at 15:47, TheWho87 said:

Did you not see that his status is set as deceased

I do have plans to add WrestleCircus, just want to finish the stats off first before working on other sreas.

Confused as it was letting me pick him as a User Avatar. I didn't know you could be dead people on it.....

11 minutes ago, ScottHallLeg-end said:

Confused as it was letting me pick him as a User Avatar. I didn't know you could be dead people on it.....

That is more of an issue with the program than the database, I like to keep in dead people to allow the user the option to use them in their games.

22 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

That is more of an issue with the program than the database, I like to keep in dead people to allow the user the option to use them in their games.

Aye sorry, I didn't mean to make that sound like I was blaming your database. I just didn't know you could be dead people as User Avatars before posting my original comment.

On 7/15/2017 at 20:37, ScottHallLeg-end said:

I think Matt Hardy should be on a PPA deal with WWE as he is scheduled to appear at WrestleCircus in a few days.

Is he? I haven't read or heard anything about that, but I'd keep him under a written deal even if he is because it'd undoubtedly be a one-off

Raw spoilers (unrelated)

Spoiler

Jason Jordan is now on Raw. 

American Alpha set as inactive unit.

Sky Sports (UK) have undergone a channel re-alignment and expansion - for the first time in 23 years, the old Sky Sports numbered channels are gone and in their place are a series of new channels that are dedicated to their core sports. As a result, I've put the new logos on the logo background. I've also added the logos of the new channels that are likely to become the home of wrestling output in the near future, as well as some other updated logos that I have spotted on my internet travels.

@TheWho87 Feel free to use any/all of these logos for your picture packs. If I have any of the shadow settings wrong, let me know.

Old Channel Name - New Channel Name
Sky Sports 1 - Sky Sports Main Event
Sky Sports 2 - Sky Sports Cricket
Sky Sports 3 - Sky Sports Action
Sky Sports 4 - Sky Sports Golf
Sky Sports 5 - Sky Sports Premier League
Sky Box Office - Sky Sports Box Office

New Sky Sports UK Logos: Sky Sports (Generic), Sky Sports Action, Sky Sports Arena, Sky Sports Box Office, Sky Sports Main Event, Sky Sports Mix, Sky Sports Xtra
Sky_Sports_2017.jpgSky_Sports_Action.jpgSky_Sports_Arena.jpgSky_Sports_Box_Office_2017.jpgSky_Sports_Main_Event.jpgSky_Sports_Mix.jpgSky_Sports_Xtra.jpg

ITV Box Office (UK), SYFY (USA), Tele 5 (Germany), WGN America
ITV_Box_Office.jpgSyFy.jpgTele_5_DEU.jpgWGN_America.jpg

• Like 1

I always do my own logos just because it's easier, also for my database I only include Sky Sports and Sky Sports Box Office, the numbered channels were just fluff so I simplified it, plus I don't see them airing wrestling on the Cricket, Golf and Premier League channels.

• Like 3

Been looking into some pop changes for WWE, what's the opinion on the following, I've split the male and female rosters for easier comparison against each other.

A
- Brock Lesnar
- Undertaker
B
- John Cena
- Triple H
B-
- Randy Orton
- Roman Reigns
- Seth Rollins
C+
- AJ Styles
- Chris Jericho
- Daniel Bryan
- Kurt Angle
- Paul Heyman
C
- Big Show
- Braun Strowman
- Bray Wyatt
- Dean Ambrose
- Jinder Mahal
- Kevin Owens
- Miz
- Rusev
- Samoa Joe
- Shane McMahon
- Shinsuke Nakamura
C-
- Baron Corbin
- Dolph Ziggler
- Finn Balor
- Jeff Hardy
- Kane
- Matt Hardy
- Mick Foley
- Sami Zayn
D+
- Anderson & Gallows
- Big Cass
- Cesaro & Sheamus
- Enzo Amore
- Mark Henry
- New Day
- Usos
D
- Revival
D-
- Chad Gable
- Erick Rowan
- Goldust
- Jason jordan
- Luke Harper
- Michael Bennett
- Neville
- R-Truth
E+
- Apollo Crews
- Bran Kendrick
- Elias Samson
- Fandango
- Heath Slater
- Mojo Rawley
- Rhyno
- Shining Stars
- Titus O'Neal
- Tye Dillinger
- Tyler Breeze
- Zack Ryder
E
- Aiden English
- Ascension
- Bo Dallas
- Curt Hawkins
- Curtis Axel
- Kalisto
- Sin Cara
- Singh Brothers
- Tyson Kidd
E-
- Cedric Alexander
- Darren Young
- James Ellsworth
- Noam Dar
- Rich Swann
- TJP
- Tozawa
F+
- Ariya Daivari
- Drew Gulak
- Gran Metalik
- Jack Gallagher
- Lince Dorado
- Mustafa Ali
- Tony Nese
F
- Ho Ho Lun

C
- Stephanie McMahon
D
- Brie Bella
- Nikki Bella
D-
- Bayley
- Becky Lynch
- Charlotte Flair
- Maryse
- Sasha Banks
E+
- Alexa Bliss
- Mickie James
- Naomi
- Natalya
- Paige
E
- Alicia Fox
- Carmella
- Lana
- Maria Kanellis
- Nia Jax
E-
- Emma
- Summer Rae
- Tamina Snuka
F+
- Dana Brooke
- Eva Marie

Edited by TheWho87

Why do you still have Eva Marie with WWE? She's done with them and as a wrestler.

Just now, =BK= said:

Why do you still have Eva Marie with WWE? She's done with them and as a wrestler.

Isn't she in some limbo where she is still under contract and they don't want to do anything with her

I'm pretty sure she's finished contractually. She doesn't even promote Total Divas on social media anymore and that was the last thing left she had to to with them. Even if it isn't it's known that she's done and doing completely separate projects. Keeping her on just makes the whole thing look out of date at a glance.