Large Tourament Graphic request

=BK=

Hello. I'm in need of a graphic for my next diary post. I could make one myself  I procrastinated a bit and I've held the diary up long enough so I'm just going to see if anyone else can do me up something while I work on my show tonight and a bit of tomorrow.  I made a simple graphic a while ago to explain the concept of the tourament.

aKS65Q2.jpg

Green 4-ways are the preliminaries. The losers are eliminated from the pool of participants. the remaining participants are shuffled and compete in the red 3 way matches. The losers are again eliminated and again the remaining people are shuffled and are put into the orange standard matches.  Same process with elimination and shuffling and we have the brown standard matches.

I need something a bit ornate to show on the coming shows. I'm looking for something I can plug names into myself on GIMP as to update it over the weeks as it progresses. You need not do the color coding and the "2-ways" are to be referred to as singles matches if that's a needed detail.

Details

Promotion: Impact Wrestling

impact_wrestling_logo_xlxvladxlx.png

Colors: I use green, black and white. You can see the shades in my signature.

rzb2PJ1.png

Name: The whole tournament  is called the Stairway to Glory

Prize: The winner gets a shot at the Impact World Title at Slammiversary

78e48b08d3bcc1862a5c076a287e15d7.pngslamivlogo.png

2 minutes ago, Rocky said:

This all I could come up with and it still doesn't work in my head. I think I need a nap.
No ideas on event logo or belt/slammiversary placement either. Sorry.

04118b02cf908bf496e7a175ed5dbeb0.png

That's actually a good idea. The Semi-Final ones don't work though with there being two on each side. A smaller than the middle but bigger than the rest one connecting on the side of the main one at the points would work.

• Like 1

Only change I've made to the original format was widen it by 1 pixel so it was an even number. Not sure the dimensions you're after.
This fills out most of the outer parts of the image leaving the two central spots for extra logos.

526ddeb2565e1f2e34c071fee51795ca.png

EDIT** Wrong image

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 1