The Emirates FA Cup 2017/18

Lineker

4 minutes ago, Kaney said:

I'm pretty sure we're still on target to win the league as well, Myke :/

Yeah, the Europa League, I said that.

Did you win the Community Shield? You are on for The Tinpot Treble! Guarantees another 5 years of Wengerball!

4th round TV games

Yeovil v Man Utd - Fri 26th Jan 7:55pm BBC

Peterborough v Fleetwood/Leicester - Sat 27th 12:30pm BT

Newport v Tottenham - Sat 27th 5:30pm BT

Liverpool v West Brom - Sat 27th 7:45pm BT

Norwich/Chelsea v Newcastle - Sun 28th 1:30pm BT

Cardiff/Mansfield v Man City - Sun 28th 4pm BBC

2 hours ago, Baddar said:

Plus you're in the new Sat 7:45 slot - never been used for an FA Cup match, apparently. 

Can't wait to go to another depressing evening game against West Brom that'll end 0-0... hopefully it doesn't piss down or hail again. 

Today I learned that because tomorrow's Chelsea/Norwich match is a replay, Ross Barkley still can't play because he wasn't registered for Chelsea in time for the ORIGINAL match on Jan 6th. A rule I was not aware of.

Poor git. Injured for months and still being denied football. :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Baddar said:

Leicester scored the first ever 'VAR goal' in England last night, after Iheanacho's 2nd was originally ruled out for offside.

I guess in these situations the attacking team are really hoping that the linesman is slow enough with his flag that the ball is able to cross the line before play is stopped...

24 minutes ago, stokerino said:

I guess in these situations the attacking team are really hoping that the linesman is slow enough with his flag that the ball is able to cross the line before play is stopped...

Yup. The whole thing is still a massive can of worms for me. And watching that last night was painful it took that long. Just go the whole hog NFL style and have 28 refs, cut the delay out.