The Emirates FA Cup 2017/18

Lineker

4 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

Just got home, anything noteworthy or controversial happened? 

:shifty:

Jimmy got frostbite and lost a toe.

VA shite I call it. There's probably a clever pun somewhere but I'm going with that. 

Jesus did anyone watch the post match? They've literally quoted the rule on stuttering penalty run ups to Chris Foy and he's still arguing against it. 

2 hours ago, Colly said:

VA shite I call it. There's probably a clever pun somewhere but I'm going with that. 

Jesus did anyone watch the post match? They've literally quoted the rule on stuttering penalty run ups to Chris Foy and he's still arguing against it. 

VARse?

• 3 weeks later...

Every time Bakayoko comes back into the team after a couple of games on the bench, I wonder if he's going to have stopped being such utter dross. And every time I am disappointed.

MORATA~! :D 

I imagine there'll be railway works going on that weekend. 

There always is whenever the FA Cup semi finals and final are on and there's a team from up north...

But something something majority of Man Utd fans aren't from Manchester :shifty: