HurryMode 2008 Data Picture Pack

LazarN

Is it a historical mod for the year 2008 for TEW? If the creator of that mod didn't compile a picture pack himself I don't think it exists. Someone made a 2006 mod for TEW10 that has a pic pack. You can find it here if you scroll all the way down. There is another 2006 mod for TEW05 that has a pic pack which can be found here. There is also a EWR pic pack by Paige Turner which can be found here. If you're looking for specific pictures you can go the TheWho87's two photobucked accounts here and here. That is the best I can do.

10 hours ago, Hellraiser said:

Is it a historical mod for the year 2008 for TEW? If the creator of that mod didn't compile a picture pack himself I don't think it exists. Someone made a 2006 mod for TEW10 that has a pic pack. You can find it here if you scroll all the way down. There is another 2006 mod for TEW05 that has a pic pack which can be found here. There is also a EWR pic pack by Paige Turner which can be found here. If you're looking for specific pictures you can go the TheWho87's two photobucked accounts here and here. That is the best I can do.

Do you maybe have this picture pack i found some pics from it and looks like it works for this mod but links are dead unfortunatly.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34624

I'm afraif I can't help you. Other than trying out TEW05 when it became freeware I've never played TEW so I don't have any of the mods or pic packs for that. So if you can't find a workling link at the Grey Dog Software forum or any user there who still has it and if it isn't on HomeOfProWrestling.com you'll just have to compile your own pic pack.

Only time you tend to see era specific pic packs come up is when the creator does them along with the scenario.
My suggestion would be to use one from a more recent scenario (2010/11 etc) so that after you've been playing a few years in game, you'll be all caught up.

11 hours ago, Hellraiser said:

I'm afraif I can't help you. Other than trying out TEW05 when it became freeware I've never played TEW so I don't have any of the mods or pic packs for that. So if you can't find a workling link at the Grey Dog Software forum or any user there who still has it and if it isn't on HomeOfProWrestling.com you'll just have to compile your own pic pack.

9 hours ago, Rocky said:

Only time you tend to see era specific pic packs come up is when the creator does them along with the scenario.
My suggestion would be to use one from a more recent scenario (2010/11 etc) so that after you've been playing a few years in game, you'll be all caught up.

OK Thanks to both of you guys